<3

sucks that it happened bro but so glad your ok
Thanks man

oots. i love you bro. glad to see the true colors of SFL drifting. sorry about the car man :( if there is anything you need you know you cant count on me. you know i got mad love for a fluffy kirby lookin' ass ***** such as yourself. i got faith that i will see you at the track pretty fast. keep your head up man. <3
I luv u too homie.
I think the first bit of sadness hit me today when all of my fb friends that only go on at work saw the pics and shit today...i've been getting txts and calls nonstop...this car is/was my life...

<3 this guy
Full homo

man that suckss dude, glad youre alright
As long as u keep wearing skinny jeans i'll be ok

dude! so sorry to hear this happened, glad to hear you're ok. sorry i wasn't there to chill.

gram lights do look so sick on jamies car.

btw, thanks for bringing some much needed love to the sfl community, we need your chi town/camel style influence.
thx dude. I try to do what i can. I wish u were there to kick it man, I haven't seen u guys at an event in 7 months!

<3

dootie your the man hope your ok. Sorry bout the car but thats just drifting. Hopefully the car is salvagable and will have a sweet tube front. Your the man.
thx homie. I hope so too, I just need Dan Chilton to stop welding peoples shit and pickup my phone call lol.

your car still shits on mine lol
lol, thx Marco

Damn bro, fucking sucks but it def could have been worse. Atleast your not hurt and you walked away thats what really matters. Hopefully the car can be fixed and youll be out drifting again soon. Im about to go ka-t soon, we need to tandem son! Do Work!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, tore it apart this evening...
163762_487053886812_583011812_6566130_5900791_n.jpg

I need, to tweak the frame back to spec for starters.
And then,
water neck
pullies
ps pump
belt
radiator
fans
core support
fenders
grill
headlights
bumper
motor mounts
some electrical work.
c u guys ina month or so.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, tore it apart this evening...
163762_487053886812_583011812_6566130_5900791_n.jpg

I need, to tweak the frame back to spec for starters.
And then,
water neck
pullies
ps pump
belt
radiator
fans
core support
fenders
grill
headlights
bumper
motor mounts
some electrical work.
c u guys ina month or so.
Thats so awesome that you're gonna be able to save it.

Im excited. I reallllyyy like that car.

yea this is kinda cool, I'm gonna do a buncha stuff that I had planned on doing to it, and my buddy Adrian (white m5 that was in the pits wit the te knockoffs) works at bmw and has a bunch of stuff used...and hookups on things, so we'll c what happens =).

I've always been afraid of that wall for this reason. I honestly know how you feel. I remember slamming my first 240 into a wall and it was awful. I honestly still have nightmares about it.

Sucks that I didn't get to meet you out there, but hopefully I'll meet you out at another event once you get your car up and running again :)

good meeting you bro. hope she comes back better then ever.
likewise duder

I've always been afraid of that wall for this reason. I honestly know how you feel. I remember slamming my first 240 into a wall and it was awful. I honestly still have nightmares about it.

Sucks that I didn't get to meet you out there, but hopefully I'll meet you out at another event once you get your car up and running again :)

next time for sure ;)
U were progressing great out there from everything that I saw.
Look fwd to meeting u nxt time.

Sorry to hear about your car man, I saw you taking off the night before and thought how badass it was looking.

If need help with anything on it lmk, I'm literally just around the corner lol

Awesome runs it was nice tandeming with you we got a couple real good runs. Hope we can do it again soon. After that no1 wanted to tandem and if they did just with their friends

cant wait to see this car back in action

it was quite funny watching everybody slowing down and speeding up trying to see your car on the trailer on the way to chilis

u deff need that dont turn left sticker <3

Sorry to hear about your car man, I saw you taking off the night before and thought how badass it was looking.

If need help with anything on it lmk, I'm literally just around the corner lol
Thx Dean, I will def let u know.

Awesome runs it was nice tandeming with you we got a couple real good runs. Hope we can do it again soon. After that no1 wanted to tandem and if they did just with their friends
Oh we shall tandem again for sure =) Only this time you should wash ur car =)

cant wait to see this car back in action

it was quite funny watching everybody slowing down and speeding up trying to see your car on the trailer on the way to chilis

u deff need that dont turn left sticker <3

lol, i was out of it so I didn't notice. I only noticed Jordan almost taking out the gas pump with the trailer =( lol.
We're either doing a "TURN RIGHT" sticker or a BIG ASS DENT sticker and keeping it on the hood.
We banged the hood out yesterday, so i'ma keep running it. lol

lol, i was out of it so I didn't notice. I only noticed Jordan almost taking out the gas pump with the trailer =( lol.
We're either doing a "TURN RIGHT" sticker or a BIG ASS DENT sticker and keeping it on the hood.
We banged the hood out yesterday, so i'ma keep running it. lol

yeah he was pretty close to the pump pulling in and out lol
that gas station was a clusterfuck though

and i cant wait to see the car done

When i was filming this i kept looking at the camera screen like no NO! NO!!! haha but Sooo glad its getting fixed and not scraped, lovelove this car. It was nice chillen with yall at chilli's. I cant wait to see it in action again!

I'm sorry to see this happen. It's part of the sport, but fortunately, we have people who care in the sport. I remember when I wrecked at Moroso (now called PBIR), and when i got my car back to the pits, everyone rushed out to see how they could help me. It's definitely a good feeling to know there are good people in our hobby.

Back
Top Bottom