300-350 whp sr20det?

Lol at 1000cc injectors and a SAFC lmao god damn this forum always gets my dick hard

LMAO!!

First of all if you tune on E-85 adding timing is where the money is at retarding timing is cool if you want to lose power. Second the highest size injector you can tune on a safc is 550cc. Anything else?

i have a s13 sr20 with
turbonetics t3/t04e 50 trim
tial wastegate
1000cc injectors
A.C.T light weight flywheel and heavy duty clutch
n62 maf
and a SAFC NEO 2 (tuned for E85)
at 17 psi made 378 whp

Y0 dawg, I heard you like SAFC, so we put an SAFC in your SAFC to tune your SAFC to run e85 on your car.

LMAO!!

First of all if you tune on E-85 adding timing is where the money is at retarding timing is cool if you want to lose power. Second the highest size injector you can tune on a safc is 550cc. Anything else?

well its running fine and hasnt blown:driving: going full standalone soon :rockon:

Why cams?

because they will help make more power at lower/safer boost levels?

Sean Forrester runs:

s14 t28
stock manifold
tial 38mm wg on stock manifold
740s
enthalpy tune
zmafs
and other typical mods(fmic,exhaust, blah blah)

I want to say he made 298/289 on pump gas.

With some step 1 cams he could have made more power, at the same boost levels.

No I have only owned kade's with loud eggsause ;)

Lies! I've seen videos. KA with loud eggsause>rb25 nuff said

Jose just go with an RB, 1j, 2J, or v8. For what you spend geting that kids power out of an SR you can get easy with bolt ons in the motors I just listed. Just my two cents

Last edited:
I've seen guys get 250whp on basic bolt ons but to shoot for 300-350whp you're now running into spending a little more cash. Still can be done on a budget but you're gone spend. You get what you pay for, so if you want the motor to stay turn key, now issue 350whp you have to buy support mods for everything you do. I have a bud that just made 460whp on E85 with little mods done. Who knows how long that will last just saying it can be done at whatever budget you have.

If I may ask what car you planning on runnig the SR in?

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

http://cfs-p3.l3.fbcdn.net/351702/3...deo.l3.fbcdn.net&L3O=cfs-l3-ash4.facebook.com

Idk if the link will work but thats the car. Made 465whp 386tq on E85. Stock block and head from what he told me.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

im selling a v8 swap lmk ;)

Trade a RB25 set up and a five finger knuckle shuffle for it?

well if i sell my car and get decent coin i may do a sr/ae , but i'm on the fence about it , since my car is really decent and usefull ...

Back
Top Bottom