335i sliding around...

Hey Piner talk to Freeze and the guys from team R40. They might be able to help . and here is the info on where it is at....
August 9th, Metrolina Expo

The intent of this event is to bring up the MB Drift guys and we'll be heading down to MB Drift on the 23rd to drift with them! Come on up guys this is the opportunity we've all been waiting for to roll together.

Brian Phillips and Rob Fallows will be heading down to the Elite Summer Nationals on Sat to qualify and compete. ( god willing brian can get his single slammer put back together) and then both will coming back in on Sunday to the run the Charlotte Invitational with the SW crew and anyone else with tires and time left from the ESN Event!!

Its gonna be a great weekend of Drifting!

Brought to you by STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series

Pre-Registration Area STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series

Volunteers are always welcome. Please select "Drift Racing and Show Series Volunteer 08/09/09 " from the drop down menu @ STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series

7100 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269

FROM 10:00AM unitl 7:00

Pre Register Online at: STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series
Day of Registration open until 10:00 AM

Driver Sign starts @ 8:30 AM
Tech Inspection 8:30-10:30 AM
Drivers Meeting / Course Walk 11:00 AM
Tires on Track 12:00

Hey Piner talk to Freeze and the guys from team R40. They might be able to help . and here is the info on where it is at....
August 9th, Metrolina Expo

The intent of this event is to bring up the MB Drift guys and we'll be heading down to MB Drift on the 23rd to drift with them! Come on up guys this is the opportunity we've all been waiting for to roll together.

Brian Phillips and Rob Fallows will be heading down to the Elite Summer Nationals on Sat to qualify and compete. ( god willing brian can get his single slammer put back together) and then both will coming back in on Sunday to the run the Charlotte Invitational with the SW crew and anyone else with tires and time left from the ESN Event!!

Its gonna be a great weekend of Drifting!

Brought to you by STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series

Pre-Registration Area STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series

Volunteers are always welcome. Please select "Drift Racing and Show Series Volunteer 08/09/09 " from the drop down menu @ STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series

7100 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269

FROM 10:00AM unitl 7:00

Pre Register Online at: STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series
Day of Registration open until 10:00 AM

Driver Sign starts @ 8:30 AM
Tech Inspection 8:30-10:30 AM
Drivers Meeting / Course Walk 11:00 AM
Tires on Track 12:00

Yeah I've run two events at metrolina, I mean I almost won the first one I drove there. I don't think I can get everything set up to go drift in a week since I am not in the best financial situation to do the event. I mean if somebody lets me drive their car pretty much the only way i'll be driving.

Back
Top Bottom