95 Zenki Stereo help needed

Bogues234

i purchased my s14 with the "premium audio package" a couple weeks ago and unfortunately it didnt have a radio installed so i figured no problem but once i actually checked the wiring i was confused from the very start so i went looking around on the net for some help but none of them answer particularly to my problem, apparently the last owner had used his own custom speaker wires for the speakers and it has aftermarket pioneer speakers which all work fine after testing them with a battery, the oem harness is still there but there are a couple wires messed up on it, the orange and green wire has been cut and was not connected back together and a blue wire was cut and twisted back together i tried using a multimeter to see if they were getting the 12 volts but they werent getting anything the only wire that was getting some power was the illumination wire which is the red and blue wire, i had replaced the fuses in the kick panel and the fuse box and now my clock works :bigthumbu but nothing for the radio, i thought maybe if i were to bypass the amp in the back that would help me but nothing so in the end im just left confused, so im just asking if anyone could help me because riding in silence is no fun:boring:

bump

bump

Last edited:
U Need A Test Light To Get It Rite...
Rewire The Amp At The Amps...
Tarce Wire Colors Meaning The Wires In The Front Dont Exactaly Match...
So Find All 4 Speakkers In Bak (connect Factry Wires To Spkrs)and Cut And Connect To Coresponding Speaker Wires In Front As Far As No Power Check All Fuses And Use A Testlight

U Need A Test Light To Get It Rite...
Rewire The Amp At The Amps...
Tarce Wire Colors Meaning The Wires In The Front Dont Exactaly Match...
So Find All 4 Speakkers In Bak (connect Factry Wires To Spkrs)and Cut And Connect To Coresponding Speaker Wires In Front As Far As No Power Check All Fuses And Use A Testlight

but for the no power i dont get it wouldnt the illumination wire not give off power? cause it shows that it has power and i had checked all the fuses and they are fine

your paragraph is too long I don't wanna read so much. I'll help if someone cliff notes this.

it takes 15 min to rewire the whole car for a radio and have the shit proper. stop fuckin with factory bullshit and run everything new.

it takes 15 min to rewire the whole car for a radio and have the shit proper. stop fuckin with factory bullshit and run everything new.

but ppl will talk about how stupid i was for cutting the oem harness:(

your paragraph is too long I don't wanna read so much. I'll help if someone cliff notes this.

basically i tried testing the oem harness and its not getting power, only the red and blue wire (illumination) gets power and i checked my fuses and they are all fine.

Last edited:
but ppl will talk about how stupid i was for cutting the oem harness:(

basically i tried testing the oem harness and its not getting power, only the red and blue wire (illumination) gets power and i checked my fuses and they are all fine.

rewire. done. takes 12.5 min.

try runnin it from ign harness....
jst use good wire

HE'S SO RITE THO:arr:

I had seen some like fuse holder thing at walmart where u plug a fuse into I guess like some cartridge and it has a wire sticking out from it would that work?

bump

Last edited:
uh yeah but why go to the battery...
the ignition harness is at the steering colum
and try not to ghettofi it

if u in broward bro ill help u out. i had the same thing, nuthing to work with and i figured it out. i put 4 brand new speakers and a double din in my car. holla at me

Back
Top Bottom