A picture is worth a 1000 words...

David A

Driver
IMG_4578.jpg

I love how you can tell the whole front suspension is beyond f*cked by the different caster in different pictures. :D

rwdrift said:
I love how you can tell the whole front suspension is beyond f*cked by the different caster in different pictures. :D

Nah, its probably just the bushings in the tension rods. Nissan put giant fluid filled bushings in them to soften the ride. By now his are leaking - the effects are clearly visible. :bigthumbu

Tonymac said:
Nah, its probably just the bushings in the tension rods. Nissan put giant fluid filled bushings in them to soften the ride. By now his are leaking - the effects are clearly visible. :bigthumbu

yeah it causes that really awesome steering wheel shimmy side to side under braking :bigthumbu

Freaked me the fuck out the first time it happened to me.

Piner said:
yeah it causes that really awesome steering wheel shimmy side to side under braking :bigthumbu

Freaked me the fuck out the first time it happened to me.

Also EVERYCAR dose that if the rotors are warped.

S13 Slide said:
Also EVERYCAR dose that if the rotors are warped.

you obviously havent experienced it then, cause this wasnt because of the rotors, I rplaced the tension rod bushings and that cured it, Im talking about a very Violent shake NOCK NOCK side to side.

I know what warped rotors feel like.

Back
Top Bottom