Acura Rsx type s vs subaru sti

X

"X"

YouTube- Acura Rsx type s vs subaru sti

My boy in boynton beach found this video of some rice boy recording him and posting it on a honda forum. talking about how much faster his car is than an sti. Please tell me how funny you think the shit that comes out of his mouth is.

I even quoted a few lines for you:
New [16-02, 23:06] "X" Lmao "Valentino never lies..."
New [16-02, 23:06] "X" "Naturally ASS-PIRED"
New [16-02, 23:06] "X" "Doesnt sound like its runnin good" lmfao
New [16-02, 23:06] "X" "Smoke ya bitch!" hahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a honda owner. But what do you expect they came from a horse when they were back in there country to a "fast" honda.

Pick a team:

nismo = nissan motorsports

homo= honda motorsports.

if you picked the latter, i got bad news for you

Sounds like a honda owner. But what do you expect they came from a horse when they were back in there country to a "fast" honda.

its dumasses like this that make honda owners look bad. i mean i know this is bascially a rwd forum but u gotta have appretiation for all cars. and not all honda owners are idiots but this ***** is one lol. I am a proud former honda owner but my fastest one was racing 400-450whp cars. this guys idea of a win is a ricer fly by before the guy gets on the gas and zooms right passed him ass lmao.

but all in all this video was stupid as f*ck

I live in Hialeah, and there are way too many idiots like this kid down here driving Hondas.

But in retrospect, when i see a clean ass coupe (Honda) i do break neck cause i think they look nice when they're clean.

I live in Hialeah, and there are way too many idiots like this kid down here driving Hondas.

But in retrospect, when i see a clean ass coupe (Honda) i do break neck cause i think they look nice when they're clean.

weres the hatch love huh lol

i agree

i had some ricer fan boy try to race me the other day in a civic in traffic it was funny as hell hed take off then slow down and rev his motor and do it again. its like are you serious we were about to hit the high way so i said go. he takes off and theres a cop around the corner like there always is he get pulled and i just keep rolling LMAO i love ricers

Back
Top Bottom