Anyone familiar with Japspeed?

Kensi

Driver
Just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this brand? I've seen a lot of UK guys use their products. Some with great success, some with bad experiences.

Has anyone here experienced their products? (ie: their exhausts, FMIC's, etc etc)

http://www.japspeed.co.uk/

we're in America bro.

Since my point obviously flew over your head, I'll bluntly explain it for you.

We use USD. They use EURO. They're in Europe. Shipping is a gang rape waiting to happen. Currency change is a gang rape waiting to happen RD. 2. Why not support local companies like Enjuku Racing, and FRSport that will offer the same products they do at half the price? Apples and oranges ey?

Since my point obviously flew over your head, I'll bluntly explain it for you.

We use USD. They use EURO. They're in Europe. Shipping is a gang rape waiting to happen. Currency change is a gang rape waiting to happen RD. 2. Why not support local companies like Enjuku Racing, and FRSport that will offer the same products they do at half the price? Apples and oranges ey?

Thanks for the blunt explanation.

1. I understand this, but currency change is not an issue to me.

2. Unfortunately, Enjuku and FRSport don't supply the products I need that directly fit my car.

3. I simply asked if anyone is familiar or had any experience with this brand.

2. Unfortunately, Enjuku and FRSport don't supply the products I need that directly fit my car.

and u got ur answer! NO!

Dale bro go with them and see. Maybe its good anyhow be a test bed and give us a review on them. What excatly do you need. I'm sure plenty of shops down here can custom make something to fit your car.

Last edited:

So you drive unicorn?

Back
Top Bottom