Asking for Meet locations...

Nunook

Driver
okay so the first meet will be on a Saturday.

Now we need to see is it goin to be a bbq or just regular meet.
AND WHERE.

Soflautosports offered to let us meet at his shop near 595 and 441 if im correct.
So ppl give input cause I know not everyone is willing to drive 30miles for a meet.

Or maybe the first meet south and the second meet north... so the same ppl dont have to drive far everytime.

ss-14.jpg

does this place look good to meet???

or

here

ss-15.jpg

?

Last edited by a moderator:
The first location that Scubasteve posted is nice..all we need is Pina colada's in coconut's with the little umbrella..

what about this spot?
It's a nice curvy road, maybe driftable! Also, it's somewhat fare from homes and main streets(no cops and ricers)
Close to US27 and Sheridan st. Yes I know it kinda out of the way but it really seems like a good spot
If you guys only want to meet up just to talk about drifting thats cool for a parking lot where cops can see you and stuff but I was think about something a little more secluded so we can drift as well.
mapimage.png

If that road is as clean as it seems in the pic, that would be a sweat ass "S" turn!!!!!!
I'm thinking about going out there tomorrow night to see the condition of the road and if it is safe from cops (Which I think it is.) So if anyone wants to go PM me and we can meet up at DD's first.

Last edited:
Well the pier is free parking. The Park(Spot 2) Closes at a certain time and you may have to pay to enter.

z4k said:
Well the pier is free parking. The Park(Spot 2) Closes at a certain time and you may have to pay to enter.

You sure you're thinking about the right place? Last time I was there it was definetly the parking receipt on windshield deal.

It's simple. Dania Beach Blvd is a cocktease for speeding, with cops fucking everywhere.

rwdrift said:
It's simple. Dania Beach Blvd is a cocktease for speeding, with cops fucking everywhere.

+1 thats why I say we do something like I posted up earlier.
THAT COULD BE A VERY NICE SPOT TO HANGOUT AND DRIFT BECAUSE IT'S A "S" TURN!!! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

ScubaSTEVE said:
cough you dont hang out where you drift cough

yea, we all saw the triangle spot die...

i am down to drive anywhere if its only once a month. but only if i know a few other people will actually show up... not just me and vince like, hey...hey, @ DD...

p.s. the second spot steve posted needs to be sluttled...the key hole thing. o and what about markham park? too far north?

and these are going to be later in the evening right?

Back
Top Bottom