AUTOCROSS/ (SEMI) DRIFT ***Pictures***

David A

Driver
My friend took some pictures of me this weekend...they came out pretty well...

Anyway, I took first in D-stock so I did pretty well...:)

kwkouki said:
none of your pics work.

You took first in DS semi sliding............ o_O

Haha, those were my throw-away runs...they only count one run so once I put down a pretty good time, I ended up messing around for the rest of the day...:)

David A said:
Haha, those were my throw-away runs...they only count one run so once I put down a pretty good time, I ended up messing around for the rest of the day...:)

AHH OK JUST MAKING SURE YOU WERENT RUNNING IN A CLASS OF NARCOLEPTIC BIMMER OWNERS :D

**** you all the G in GS stands for

"God hates me so hes gonna make me run against supercharged minis and turbocharged r32 VWs"

hey tj did you put in any of those bushings yet?? cause we've started putting them in daniel's 300zx and holy****!! its like a new car now man you really should get around to doing some of them man even if you can only get the sway bar bushings and strut rod bushings in its well worth it

Ft.Myers autocross eh? Hell if the 325i isnt running by the next time I'll just take the 318i for the fun of it.

rwdrift said:
Ft.Myers autocross eh? Hell if the 325i isnt running by the next time I'll just take the 318i for the fun of it.

PM if you're going...we can meet up. I love that place.

Piner said:
hey tj did you put in any of those bushings yet?? cause we've started putting them in daniel's 300zx and holy****!! its like a new car now man you really should get around to doing some of them man even if you can only get the sway bar bushings and strut rod bushings in its well worth it

I sold the bushing kit. I didnt think I was gonna find another s13.

kwkouki said:
none of your pics work.

You took first in DS semi sliding............ o_O

I told you sliding makes it faster :)

I took CSP sliding...but I didn't get cool pics like you did. Give me your camera man...now. :D

Back
Top Bottom