Best low seat and seat rail configuration for s14

DownDrifter

Spectator
Hey guys and lady's, I'm looking for the best low sittIng seat and rail combo, I'm a very tall dude and my car is very small. It's hard to sit correctly with a helmet on or off so if you have any suggestions please post them. I'm 6'7

side mount or bottom mount?? From wat i have seen the nagisa nams sliders are the lowest for sidemount setup. I will have mine here in a couple days.

x2 im 6'5" in an s13 coupe and theres no way ill fit in my car with a helmet, I've been doing quite a bit of google'ing but haven't really found any helpful info. :confused:

the absolute best way to mount a seat in an s14 extremely low is this.
Remove stock seat. Remove cross bar going between the trans tunnel and the rocker panel, It has some spot welds just drill them out or air hammer them out. Once that is removed then cut out the hump in the floor board that is there for the factory catalytic converter. Then weld a new layer of floor even with the rest all the way to the tunnel. Then you can bottom mount a seat directly to the floor and it will be stupid low. Or then mount fixed side mount brackets directly to the floor.

This is what i will do with mine but i just don't have time before proam to get it done. So for now i ordered nams sliders from enjuku.

u can always make it a s14 vert

no thank you sir

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

the absolute best way to mount a seat in an s14 extremely low is this.
Remove stock seat. Remove cross bar going between the trans tunnel and the rocker panel, It has some spot welds just drill them out or air hammer them out. Once that is removed then cut out the hump in the floor board that is there for the factory catalytic converter. Then weld a new layer of floor even with the rest all the way to the tunnel. Then you can bottom mount a seat directly to the floor and it will be stupid low. Or then mount fixed side mount brackets directly to the floor.

This is what i will do with mine but i just don't have time before proam to get it done. So for now i ordered nams sliders from enjuku.

Bill thank you sir you've always been very helpful! so a sid mount seat should be the way to go. I'll try nagusa extreme low siderays first if that FAILS ill do exctly that!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

x2 im 6'5" in an s13 coupe and theres no way ill fit in my car with a helmet, I've been doing quite a bit of google'ing but haven't really found any helpful info. :confused:

i miss my s13 i always fit so much better in one, with out the roof interior in.....

I will have the rails on Wednesday and will be at pro am you are more than welcome to introduce yourself and take a seat. See how low they really are. I'm hoping they are low enough so i don't have to cut and weld the floor.

yeah nams rails are the shit they say they sit lower then the bride rails which are known to be the lowest

i have a set also ordered and on the way for my buddy club seat

heres a pic of the buddy clubs with the nams rails on the driver side and there buddy club rails on the passenger side

this is the lowest your gonna get out of a seat
Picture252.jpg

no thank you sir

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Bill thank you sir you've always been very helpful! so a sid mount seat should be the way to go. I'll try nagusa extreme low siderays first if that FAILS ill do exctly that!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

i miss my s13 i always fit so much better in one, with out the roof interior in.....

oh yeah? thats getting ripped out this weekend then! thanks!
And bill just sold me on getting those rails added to my list of things to order fron enjuku...can we get this guy a discount? wassup enjuku!?:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom