Blondie's Bouncers are the scum of the earth

Pancho

spit in my mouth
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit man... sad to see this... I personally am I bouncer at McSorley's and this shit doesnt happen over there and it sucks to see those idiots doing shit like this giving us all a bad name. Hope your friends are ok. Bring the party down the street next time :)

Dammit man... sad to see this... I personally am I bouncer at McSorley's and this shit doesnt happen over there and it sucks to see those idiots doing shit like this giving us all a bad name. Hope your friends are ok. Bring the party down the street next time :)

McSorleys might be the only bar in Ft.Lauderdale that has respectable staff. went there a few times to watch some UFC fights and everyone was laid back and chill.

Spread the word Mike!!

McSorleys might be the only bar in Ft.Lauderdale that has respectable staff. went there a few times to watch some UFC fights and everyone was laid back and chill.

Spread the word Mike!!

Ill definitely spread this - I've been there a few times and didn't like how cocky and rude those guys were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

according to my friend, they ordered a drink at the bar, the bartender gave them the wrong drink. when they asked for a different one because the bartender messed up, the bartender told them to take their business else where and kicked them out, they asked to speak to a manager and then the bouncers got involved.

now I bet they were kinda drunk and were loud and rude but no words warrant an attack like that especially when the guy comes back to stomp his head on the ground.

dang, i wanna see more of the video where the girl at the end socked the bouncer

600x378

My g/f shared this on facebook and I saw it, pretty messed up. I work in a club and our bouncers never swing on someone unless their swung on first, which then gives them the right to swing back and even then that never happens let a lone stomping the guys face.

I was out there at Exit66 once.. ended in huge brawl and choking a random dude out and walking away.... Nothing good comes from that whole block.

that strip needs to be leveled and rebuilt.. new owners and management will be good too.

Back
Top Bottom