CDL Jobs in south florida?

Vas

GET FUCKING RAD!!!!!
Driver
Ok, ive been doing some research and have decided that i want to got to school for a few weeks to get my CDL and HazMat licenses and begin trucking. I see that Cheney Brothers is hiring and from what i hear, they pay very well with bimonthly bonuses, you're home every night and its just an over all good company to work for.

my reason for this post is to get info on any other companies that may be hiring in the area or any experience from other local truckers.

LMK what you guys got!

The school is called Sage trucking. Its a 3 week course for $3,500. They pretty much teach you all you need to know to get started and you get your CDL and i think HazMat at the end.

The school is called Sage trucking. Its a 3 week course for $3,500. They pretty much teach you all you need to know to get started and you get your CDL and i think HazMat at the end.

I always see dudes learning how to drive trucks on the corner of southern and pike rd. is that where you're going?

Honestly there are a LOT of drivers out of work thats why I've held off on doing my cdl. I work for a development company so I get a chance to talk to drivers for almost everything. Most companies also want 2 years experience with a cdl license. Even stricter with hazardous materials. If u have a connection its a different story but just trying to jump right in is gonna be hard.

my family owns a trucking company
really its not worth it there not much money to be made along with no very far you can rise up in the levels

u might get lucky with a local trucking job for like u said hazmat ect fuel tankers ect

but if u wanna save some money alot of the major trucking companies swift ect will pay for your schooling if u sign a certain time contract like a phone bill and just go over the road for a year or so and then just leave once your agreement is up and work local

the best training u could ever get its out on the road cause u run into everything weather traffic ect

if your going to cfrc this sat find me ill tlk to you all about that kinda stuff

i have been dispatcher / helper / for my parents company so i know all the in and outs for that kinda shit

money is in heavy hauling and oversized loads

get a tow truck. and work for a towing company. make some money..and when u like a nice 240sx.. just take it.

Will be looking for owner-operators come August if all goes well--long-haul and owner-operators though..

my family owns a trucking company
really its not worth it there not much money to be made along with no very far you can rise up in the levels

u might get lucky with a local trucking job for like u said hazmat ect fuel tankers ect

but if u wanna save some money alot of the major trucking companies swift ect will pay for your schooling if u sign a certain time contract like a phone bill and just go over the road for a year or so and then just leave once your agreement is up and work local

the best training u could ever get its out on the road cause u run into everything weather traffic ect

if your going to cfrc this sat find me ill tlk to you all about that kinda stuff

i have been dispatcher / helper / for my parents company so i know all the in and outs for that kinda shit

money is in heavy hauling and oversized loads

i wont be, but pm me, i wanna chat about this

I work in the transportation industry and dealt with a few and made conversations with driver and by far I've heard C.H. Robinson, Conway and if you get lucky and work for FedEx or DHL you're set. The big money is transporting jet engine across the U.S. but it's a 6 month on the road type job and then you take your time off. Good luck!

most companies now days arent hiring unless you have two years experience. i think pepsi fritos or coke hires with out experience... but why do you want to be a truck driver? btw most "new driver" are over the road and the majority of the major over the road companies dont hire any one in south florida. theres not enough freight coming out or in so there isnt a way to get you home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom