CFRC Presents DRIFTING (clever name, ya?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was planning on driving this event but my motor took a shit yesterday on the way to the dyno lol

probally the only thing u and marc dont have spares of lol

Haaha We have 1 but its an s15 tranny, but I'm tryin to just go with another s13 sr.. An that sucks bout your motor hope you get it swapped intime for this evnt

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

i have sr trans ready to rock 150 or also have sr bellhousings for cheap.

If I come up with some money soon, just payed some bills so I have to wait till payday again :/

Haaha We have 1 but its an s15 tranny, but I'm tryin to just go with another s13 sr.. An that sucks bout your motor hope you get it swapped intime for this evnt
yeah thats not going to happen i have work all week and i had just enough money to make the event
but the head gasket is like 40 bucks since im not going cometic again oils rtv all that stupid bullshit and once i get that i still need to get the car on the dyno and realign but theres 2 events in feb so no worries

I'll be there. Riding up the day b4:bigthumbu
C u guys there!

How about if u live over 2 hours away u get in even if it's capped
I second this motion!

Yeah I don't think I'm drivin now, but I'll be there and hang out and stuff.
Drive fooooo!

i need a clutch disc to drive!!!

was planning on driving this event but my motor took a shit yesterday on the way to the dyno lol

Broke my tranny today : ) if I get one before the event I'll still go

yeah thats not going to happen i have work all week and i had just enough money to make the event
but the head gasket is like 40 bucks since im not going cometic again oils rtv all that stupid bullshit and once i get that i still need to get the car on the dyno and realign but theres 2 events in feb so no worries

U know, last night I broke my driveshaft.
So I fixed it and said I'm gonna drive CFRC
And then I snapped an axle.
AND I'M GONNA FIX IT AND DRIVE CFRC!
STOP BEING PUSSIES, PUSSIES!
<3 Ahmed

Turbo gasket = replaced. CFRC is a go!

Edit: May need 2 used tires before i go. i wanna bring another set of spares, looks likeits gonna be a long day :D :D :D

U know, last night I broke my driveshaft.
So I fixed it and said I'm gonna drive CFRC
And then I snapped an axle.
AND I'M GONNA FIX IT AND DRIVE CFRC!
STOP BEING PUSSIES, PUSSIES!
<3 Ahmed
Yeah all y'all complaining should just stop. I'm building am entire new race car.

Deal with it.

see you gehys there...

with this.

5250246997_0887ca3aec_z.jpg

so look for me

5351284304_1367be51fd_z.jpg

driving up same day and driving back..but if u like we can make a quick stop for some quick fun lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom