CFRC Presents DRIFTING (clever name, ya?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard you guys were going to tear shit up tomorrow because my new lens came just in time <3

Photo548.jpg

The size of that is quit intimidating! Just saying!

Rodd, were at fort drum right now checking trailer tire pressures. Just had a tire let go a few miles back so just doing safety before we continue. Didn't hit the road till 12 tho. Good thing u older n wiser gentlemen did what u did.

I had a great time drifting the event hopefully I can fix the v8 so I can keep it sideways without the carb running out of fuel... lol thanks everyone

awesome event good times sucks to see 2 really nice cars destroyed today but i guess it comes with the game

I'm going to be so incredibly sick in the morning. My voice is shot, I have some random dubstep song stuck in my head, and I'm still shivering from the windchill from today.

But all in the end it was worth it, good event today guys, props to all of the drivers that came out, especially those that stay as long as they could to get as many runs as possible for their own improvement, also unfortunate that we had a few cars find their end, but everyone was thankfully alright.

Any feedback, or anything you guys want to discuss, please feel free to voice yourself, the event didn't go perfect, but there was a few a unexpected events that we will have worked out in time for the next event.

Had a great time! Appreciate all who came out. Got a nice love tap on my rear quater again an had some sweet wall taps goin on :) sucks for the guys cars that got totaled. The only thing I think was poop was the whole ride along thing, it's good because of the stragglers you don't want to take an it throws the line off sometimes because of the weight diffrence, but it's sucks when your tryin to take the ladies for a ride!!!!!!!!! Loved the wide line layout i'n tandem class an think pat did an awesome job starting us off at line. good times fo shoo tho! :bigthumbu

i had an alsome time out there, my first event in 3 yeeeeaaaarrrrss!!!!!!!and first event with the new s14. and i love the wide line lay out, that made it way nicer unfortunatly didnt do the greatest,ill get it down though, lol. really sucks to see two nice cars get totaled and patty g did an alsome job grouping us up for tandem. ill be putting in alot of seat time to get ready for next event. also the day events are were its at

<3
Tube chassis front end.
C u guys ina coupla months.

The ONLY beef I had was sitting in line in the B class watching a certain other driver cut the line and get 5 or 6 runs as everyone else got 2 or 3. Tim with the e30 got 6 or 7 runs the entire day, and that driver was getting 6 runs per session. That was kinda bullshit. As soon as I found out we were gonna keep going till sundown, I stopped caring about how late we started lol. Other than that...tandem was awesome, and then I attempted to mimic the fellow, and entering at the top of 3rd, initiated...and idk what happened after that except that I was jumping outa my car and over the K Rail as quick as fucking possible.
Bruised and stiff as fuck today, but it was a fucking blast yesterday.
~Ahmed

i had a blast. Nice little drift bruise on my rear quarter but nothing i cant pull back out but my English flag got a little tear in it!

Sorry to the drivers that totaled their cars. :(

<3
Tube chassis front end.

The ONLY beef I had was sitting in line in the B class watching a certain other driver cut the line and get 5 or 6 runs as everyone else got 2 or 3. Tim with the e30 got 6 or 7 runs the entire day, and that driver was getting 6 runs per session. That was kinda bullshit. As soon as I found out we were gonna keep going till sundown, I stopped caring about how late we started lol. Other than that...tandem was awesome, and then I attempted to mimic the fellow, and entering at the top of 3rd, initiated...and idk what happened after that except that I was jumping outa my car and over the K Rail as quick as fucking possible.
Bruised and stiff as fuck today, but it was a fucking blast yesterday.
~Ahmed

i know who your talking about. i herd a couple people say that kid is a douche and that everyone one hated him. also sorry abiout the car. but i did get the whole thing on film :)..

i know who your talking about. i herd a couple people say that kid is a douche and that everyone one hated him. also sorry abiout the car. but i did get the whole thing on film :)..

I'm not gonna name call, or call him out. He knows who he is. It was str8 bullshit. Did he pay 4 times as much as the rest of the drivers so that he can drive four times as much?
Ps- plz send me the video...I would like to see what I did wrong!
Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom