CFRC was legit and fun = ) post pics!

Prove It

Yesterday i was at CFRC and it was really fun. You missed out if you didn't attend! Some good drifting on a day with awesome weather. Couldn't ask for more. If a skidpad could be considered better than another this one is the best. Way better than Moroso, JS. Anyways post up some pics if you guys have any! Video will be edited and up but not for a month =/
anyways there is another event next weekend at CFRC so i hear for charity. its ONLY 15 bucks to drift =0

I was gunna make a thread but I guess I'll just post here. These are some pics my dad took and I attempted to edit..

Me:
Kelsey10.jpg

Kelsey11.jpg

Kelsey12.jpg

Kelsey4.jpg

Kelsey5.jpg

Kelsey6.jpg

Kelsey7.jpg

Kelsey8.jpg

Kelsey9.jpg

Kelsey1.jpg

Kelsey2.jpg

Kelseydrift.gif

Kelsey13.jpg

Michael (has ls1 swap):
Michael10.jpg

Michael11.jpg

Michael6.jpg

Michael7.jpg

Michael1.jpg

Michael2.jpg

Michael3.jpg

Michael5.jpg

heres 2 shots of Stevie I got when I stole my dads camera from him:
Stevie1.jpg

Stevie2.jpg

woot woot kelseyyyy

i missed out...i was up till 5 working on the 7 and didnt get up till almost 2 :/
but hopefully the 7 will be done by the weekend and MIGHT take it over seeing that its not legal yet but ill try to make it to this one as a spec. :)

I might go next weekend. not sure. I kinda fuck up my clutch this weekend. haha. i think my throw out bearing is gone. It wont go into gear sometimes and was giving me a lot of problems on saturday. i had to take my parents truck back up to gville. hah. but I might go just for the $15 to mess around. we'll seeee..

I might go next weekend. not sure. I kinda fuck up my clutch this weekend. haha. i think my throw out bearing is gone. It wont go into gear sometimes and was giving me a lot of problems on saturday. i had to take my parents truck back up to gville. hah. but I might go just for the $15 to mess around. we'll seeee..

15 buck entrance? where is it located kelsey ?

orlando, they have a web page, but rough dirreccions its south of 528 between orange blosoom trail and orange ave

my bad i just readed.. lol (i got distracted with the pics!

were is this at

let me know ! if my car is ready will drive from miami if you feel like going lol:bigthumbu

Last edited:
Stevie has an s14 now?

yea. Stevie bought brandon (mcnasty)'s old s14.

Its gunna be $15 to drift but I think the drifting only goes from 11am-2pm because the autocross and drifting is going to be in the same area just one after another. probably not worth the drive from miami... Its also going to be really crowded. the event on the 20th was $40 from 9am-2pm and just drifting. The 27th is a special charity occasion thing sooo yeaaa...

Auto-Crossing will start at 8:30am till 11:00am
Drifting will take over the course at 11:15am till 1:30pm
Auto-Crossing will begin again from 1:30pm till 3:30pm
Poker Run will Start begin at 10:30am
Car show registration will start at 8am till 1:30pm
Judging will start at 1:45pm till 2:30pm
Burnout Contest will start at 3:00pm
Raffles at 3:40pm followed by Awarding Trophies.

^^^wow.. thats even gayer than I thought. not sure If I'll even go now.thats barely over 2 hours. I'd probably get 1 run for the $15 and then plus the gas there and back.. ehhh.

what poor planning. why do they have so much more time for auto cross than drifting. thats gay.

Damn that looks so much better than that figure 8 layout they had. Since when have they been doing the new layout?

My wheels wont be here so i wont be able to go but in March im fair game. How many ppl went?

Stock ka be alright w/ 215/45 out back?

Vid is nice btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom