chaser aero

my 13.5 fenders came through them.

well technically three times, considering the first time was wrong fenders, then the second was fractured almost all the way through.....

Will never ever ever buy through them again.

wow so simmilar story... so my car is getting painted. i called them oh ok we got the fenders in stock ill be shipping them RIGHT out they will be there tuesday ( 1 week from then) perfect... so that happend 3 times each time a week apart! they lied and i call them back today to see where they are.. oh ill call u back with the tracking number in a hour. didnt... so i call them back they say they sent the WRONG fenders and i get to keep them? really? i dont want those i wanted my car to be done 2 weeks ago! now i have no idea how long i am going to have to wait to get the "right fenders" when i havent even seen anything at all andthey were supposed to be here 3 weeks ago??!?! i seriously dont even understand how they are a company still. im done before i go crazy man:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused:

the problem is they had some of the guys that really ran the company leave a little while ago so service has good way down

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

supposedly all there kits fit like shit

no worse that ait

supposedly all there kits fit like shit

yes they do! my ebay one fit better. i cant send like 1000$ on a kit, but next time i will so i dont have this horrible head ache!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

the problem is they had some of the guys that really ran the company leave a little while ago so service has good way down

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

no worse that ait
for w.e reason still, they shouldnt be a company then, there is obviously something HORIBLY wrong with the company

Back
Top Bottom