Community car club in Forza 4?

Kensi

Driver
From what I've seen on the website and a Forza trailer, there will be a community car club involved. Is SFLdrifters jumping on this? :ugh:

Maybe. I'll have to check out the game first when it comes out to see how it works. Just be aware only FWD cars will be allowed. :D

Maybe. I'll have to check out the game first when it comes out to see how it works. Just be aware only FWD cars will be allowed. :D

I thought all cars we're FWD?! :ugh:

This would be pretty awesome to see SFLdrifters in the game. I have no idea how the whole community car club thing will work but I bet it's gonna be pretty interesting. :bigthumbu

More info about car clubs and other stuff here

Last edited by a moderator:
its like forza 1. like where you can host your own lobby and title it. like when you search for lobbies you can read titles of the lobbies. say i make a lobby and title it (drift lobby) people who want to drift will join it just like a private match but public. i know that blackjack team who get the game like a week in advance :p

I like the whole public lobby thing that's what I didn't like about F3. I'm glad they are bringing it back in this game.

those guys are lucky! lol that's alright only 2 days left. I love all the things that they have introduced into this game. although it doesn't have like 1000 cars like GT5, at least all 500+ of them look fucking spectacular...unlike GT5's "premium cars" bullshit.

Im in, its gonna be rough the first couple weeks learning to drift on sim steering. I know in the demo its pretty difficult.

I tried sliding the M5 and the ferrari in the demo with sim steering and my god its pretty difficult.

If anything there's always normal steering :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom