Cool Story Bro!!!

1. KP that sucks that people are talking shit like that idiots

2. two i love how half of them have street racer written somewhere in there sig or avy and there talking shit about other people driving wrecklessly

3. check my sig

Last edited:
i love how the one post had in GW "cool story bro"... ima find this kid and make a youtube video

Last edited:
lol, cant you sue someone for doing that or something? better get your alibi together in case the police come knocking at your door, just to let you know.

Last edited:
Yes, but it is not worth it if you don't have money to pay the lawyer unless KP has the intelligence to do it himself.

lol, cant you sue someone for doing that or something? better get your alibi together in case the police come knocking at your door, just to let you know.

he was at brus room that night

he was at brus room that night

and he has a rich girl friend, she will pay for it.

the really funny thing about this is, the guy who hit the person is luis arse.
kevins girlfriends name is taylor arse, but are not related. das weird tew meh

Last edited:
wow, that guy is a total asshole.
that just shows how stupid people can be, the news paper article states the drivers name and that he stopped after the accident... but jackasses like the creator of that post want to blame it on another guy to either get att or make the other guy look bad.

KP I say you call him out... dont use violence just put him out him in public, make him look like a retard.

Back
Top Bottom