crapy pics from tonights meet on kendall

DSC_00294.jpg

DSC_00295.jpg

DSC_00296.jpg

..cause seriously they are all pretty much gay over there no matter what any1 says...especially that fat boi named angel who thinks hes a critic.that forum is lik anti drifting.i love my 240 but ull nevr c it at a sfl240sx meet

SileightyBoi said:
..cause seriously they are all pretty much gay over there no matter what any1 says...especially that fat boi named angel who thinks hes a critic.that forum is lik anti drifting.i love my 240 but ull nevr c it at a sfl240sx meet

:laugh: :laugh: Everyone always has something to say about Angel. Ive never formally met the guy. However, at a hangout in publix I was standing around having the ussual Ka talk.

Mind you Im not a fan of Sr's (Thats for another topic. :rolleyes: ) but this guy just started being a Dick. I thought I was the only asshole at the hangout who will talk shit to you about your 2.0 Torqueless wonder. This guy took the cake hands down. :ugh:

I dont personally, have anything against him. Hes just not the friendliest person to approach tho. So it seems...

I went to one of those meets and I found it kinda boring!....lol
NOT A LOT OF DRIFT TALK BUT MORE RACE $H:T= RICER
I'm not going to say everyone was gay but a good amount of them were.
What can they do? The don't have any good drifters to look up to......lol j/k!

are u guys talking about the publix at fuds? cuz i saw him there with the red ka-t coupe on slicks
he was pretty low key but on the forums hes a dick ever since the new site layout ive been completely turned off by the site none of there cars are anything crazy angel,jdogg,and jerry are about the only sick 240s there i see the same godamn post nothings ever new and theres always sum 33yr old guy talkin mad shit THERE IS NO OTHER FORUM LIKE SFLDRIFTERS the way bladder has the site setup as far as design and stuff its really eye catching it attracts me 2 the site sfld ftmfw i love everything on this site

my home boy called me over...so i went tocheck it out. most of u dudes on this forum live far from me
so ive never met most of yall personally ,but i still like this forum better ,it was cool though to see a bunch of 240s in the same place. some were really clean most of the guys were talking tech (popup lights) mike i thought u were there when i pulled up cause there was a white coupe/black roof .

dam that meet looked like it suked balls i guess cause its a sfl240sx meet and yea those guys on that fourm talk shit like crazy but when u see them eye to eye nothing sfl240sxlosers.com

the dude with the red coupe ka-t is ramon i think and that ka-t was angels but now hes doing a vq build up ....never met the guy but im cool with his g/f

lol the coupe is a stock bottom end ka wit sum big fukin turbo beat my bois modded z06 on da palmetto and angels new project is a s14 vqTT

AND WHO DA FUCK HAS A WHITE COUPE WITH A BLACK ROOF??!!!???

Tonymac said:
KA guys have such complexes. Do you all have little dicks or something?

when the ka vibrates the car
they can feel their dingy a little bit

its niice

funk said:
when the ka vibrates the car
they can feel their dingy a little bit

its niice

Even if I was to go Sr, Id still go solid EVERYTHING. So vibration doesnt really mean much to me when its a purpose built drift car.

You wanna drift smoothly, go buy a Beamer... :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom