Driver looking for a car to drive, 2009 Florida Drift Series

ienjoydrifting

Aero K Night Monkey
Driver
I would like to drive the Octane TV covered 09 Florida Drift Series. I cannot trailer my BMW back and forth from TX to FL for each event and I need it here for events through out the other states. Please do not bash me for this, just trying to see if/what is available because I do not want to miss out on TER-TECH's awesome series and hang out with the SFL crew.

D1GP, NOPI, and SCCA licensed professional driver looking for a car to drive in the 09 Florida Drift Championships. Willing and able to bring corporate sponsors to the table for added exposure and ROI. So if you are a business/shop owner with a car capable of competing and you want a professional driver to represent your vehicle, contact me at ChelseaDeNofa@gmail.com for more information.

Thank you,
Chelsea DeNofa

hey come down and helps us get the corolla ready, and u got urself a car!

im gonna try to work something out for ya

I can't, I need to be able to use it for all the other events out of FL. If I keep it in springs I will have to leave my truck there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea Denofa you are still alive??? I heard a rumor that you were kidnapped by aliens. LOL! Yes Chelsey is one of the most gifted young drivers we have seen here in south Florida, so for any shop that needs a driver he is not a bad choice.

Jason, can you believe I did not get 1 picture with the bike on the roof!

Here is a vid and pic of erie tho

013.jpg

YouTube - Chelsea DeNofa VS Kenji Yamanaka Nopi Drift Erie PA

Chelsea Denofa you are still alive??? I heard a rumor that you were kidnapped by aliens. LOL! Yes Chelsey is one of the most gifted young drivers we have seen here in south Florida, so for any shop that needs a driver he is not a bad choice.

Thank you!

You guys ever get that 190 going? Hint Hint...

Guys Chelsea Denofa is a very gifted driver...Do a youtube search of his name and youll see.

Chelsea is a stand up guy, true to his word and makes good on his promises.....+1 for him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

THAT car. Ok I've seen that car before. I could never decide if I liked the semi stack thing or not: cuz it's funny as shit to see the flapper tapping, but the overall appearance is so, ugh. Maybe if it was done in chrome or something, I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom