Dynoed the corolla today...

Not You

Rad
Driver
Came out with this.
Picture006-2.jpg

Pretty steady dyno and good A/F's except after 6k looks a little rich. Might need plugs.

Mods:
FIDANZA lightweight flywheel
EXEDY stage 2 clutch
O.B.X. header w/downpipe
cat delete pipe
GREDDY DD cat back exhaust

only engine mods I got now, everything else is in suspension ;)

Other then that it's pretty stock. Hope this might help someone out there ^.^

Last edited:
Stock bluetop besides everything i listed. Great day for a dyno to.
80F/20% Humidity ^.^
FYI I live in Pennsylvania :D Atleast for the next 3 months :(

BiG MiKE said:
damn... Am I reading that right? 101RWHP? Time to strap a snail on it :)
Picture001-1.jpg

+
Photo-0031.jpg

= :D
The Redline 03 said:
I wish I made 100whp lol. Those are not bad numbers, if thats for the most part a stock Bluetop.
Stock besides the things i listed ^.^. I was pretty happy i broke 100whp, I wanted to do a negative run on the dyno and see just how much power loss i had through the drivetrain but ran out of time :(

The Redline 03 said:
I wish I made 100whp lol. Those are not bad numbers, if thats for the most part a stock Bluetop.
dude ur car moves preety good...pretty sure it makes about that

m4nfred said:
dude ur car moves preety good...pretty sure it makes about that

I don't know. I don't have any aftermarket stuff besides the exhaust and air filter on the engine lol. I've ridden in others and it feels like I'm around 85whp or so. I just try to do regular maintence on the engine, since when I do drive the 86 its mostly full throttle. I would say, tires, suspension and reliable engine are the keys to drifting. Now to be competitive, I need more power.

Piner said:
More like to have more fun you need more power

I have plenty of fun with low hp, crazy kamikaze entries, never lifting, etc just not competitive when comps come around. The main drawback is one hairline mistake and it ruins everything since you have no choice but to drive on the edge all the time to drift properly.

Not You said:
Picture001-1.jpg

+
Photo-0031.jpg

= :D

Stock besides the things i listed ^.^. I was pretty happy i broke 100whp, I wanted to do a negative run on the dyno and see just how much power loss i had through the drivetrain but ran out of time :(
MmmM MmMm mM.. Turbo goodness... That setup isnt on the car now right?

The Redline 03 said:
I have plenty of fun with low hp, crazy kamikaze entries, never lifting, etc just not competitive when comps come around. The main drawback is one hairline mistake and it ruins everything since you have no choice but to drive on the edge all the time to drift properly.
+1 Our cars are pretty touchy when it comes to drifting them esp with no power steering :(. But drive balls out pedal to the floor and they love it, i love our cars ^.^
BiG MiKE said:
MmmM MmMm mM.. Turbo goodness... That setup isnt on the car now right?
No, atleast not yet. Im going to put in the GZE as supercharged in about 2 weeks, I need to get a good basemap by running my megasquirt parallel with my stock ECU, then after im sure i got a good basemap to start with i'll throw on the turbo and see if she like 15pnds (it should). Hoping somewhere around 250whp @ 15pnds. W'ell see ^.^

e30 gangsta said:
If i hear kamikaze 1 more time im going to flip.

Kamikaze. . . Take a vid of that flip ;) . I really don't know any other way to describe it, I guess aggressive style entries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom