FARA Homestead Miami Speedway Drift DEMO Sunday Feb 20th

DATE: Sunday Febuary 20th 2011
Event Time: 9:00am to 6:00 pm
Drift demo 2:30pm to 3:30pm

The staff of Miami Grand Drift will be hosting a drift demo at Homestead Miami Speedway along with the FARA association. This is a FREE demo so there will be no entry fee fro this event.

Drivers who qualify and meet the requirement please pm or e-mail Miamigranddrift@gmail.com for more info. The Miami Grand Drift crew will be looking for more drivers this year and will try to make it to other events. For the drivers that are interested in sliding Homestead and need to know the requirements please click on the link below

Media will be limited to six passes and will be required to register before deadline. Media members will be expected to provide a 5-10 picture portfolio by event deadline and will enter an agreement to present a minimum of 30 usable pictures of the event within 1 week of event date.
Basically, If you get a media pass, you are expected to act as a member of the media. Usable pictures does not include hot girl pictures, but they might be considered by a special panel.

DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS FEB 15TH

Requierments:

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52644&highlight=fara+demo

Come out Sunday Feb 20TH and show your support for our local talent!!!!!!

I'm down to drive again if u allow it to be so? Ill be ready n its the day after my bday....

Last edited:
yah, its the only car that runs good out of all of ours. except for ryans but his is in peices right now. but the shitty part is, it has no cage.

really is a bad day to pick for this considering countyline is the same day and the two event times conflict.

FARA is it's own thing. It runs on it's own time so conflicts happen. IRL demo and the NOPI Miami were same one time too, I don't think IRL was looking to adjust to the NOPI drift schedule lol.

Back
Top Bottom