jemadness

Spectator
A couple friends of mine have been working on a project for a while and I wanted to get some feedback for one of the tracks.

The Producer is Trackman and the Artist is Pacman

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/pacmanmusic100/pacman-smoking-staying-out-of"]Pacman - Smoking Staying out of trouble [ Prod.By Trackman] by PacmanMusic on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

I know this is a drifing forum but Please check it out, any feedback is appreciated :)

Thanks RED ST and Ricky Cash, just want to get some feedback man so whether its positive or negative its more than welcome, everyone is going to have a different opinion of it and that's what I'm looking for. :)

#1. Song is an oxymoron.

#2. Stopped listening when he said the hook/title of the song twice in a row before anything else.

#3. Beat is terrible

#4. Yes I'm old and nothing will compare to the real hip hop I grew up on.

Sorry

I produce music under the alias "bleak", and the only thing I'm gonna comment on is the production quality.

It's SPOT ON. Good use of frequencies across, the vocal recording was done professionally and sounds commercial. The producer made a solid beat, drums and kicks have great punch. Mix down overall was excellent.

As far as the vocalist/rapper, it's not something that appeals to me much. But his voice sounded great on the track in terms of production quality.

How can I get in touch with that producer? I want that snare sample :D haha.

#1. Song is an oxymoron.

#2. Stopped listening when he said the hook/title of the song twice in a row before anything else.

#3. Beat is terrible

Sorry

No apologies necessary man, its your opinion and your entitled to it.

It is an oxymoron in a way, and I agree that nothing can compare to the real hip hop, but to be honest I really like the beat and the track as a whole.

Thanks for listening to it though :)

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I produce music under the alias "bleak", and the only thing I'm gonna comment on is the production quality.

It's SPOT ON. Good use of frequencies across, the vocal recording was done professionally and sounds commercial. The producer made a solid beat, drums and kicks have great punch. Mix down overall was excellent.

As far as the vocalist/rapper, it's not something that appeals to me much. But his voice sounded great on the track in terms of production quality.

How can I get in touch with that producer? I want that snare sample :D haha.

PM me for his info BLEAK

#1. Song is an oxymoron.

#3. Beat is terrible

Sorry

Music changes bro.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

And as far as the song, I'm not feeling it, but I guess it's something different

Thanks for the input again guys, To each his own :) @ZackHughes, @ese 14

What exactly did you find annoying about it, the beat or the Vocals? @Zackhughes

Music changes bro.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

And as far as the song, I'm not feeling it, but I guess it's something different

Yes I agree but......

It's supposed to progress, not get worse.

@Becker-Racing I think it has more to do with being suitable for the current generation, Attention spans have gotten so short as of late that anything other quick gimmicky messages can't be portrayed in Hip Hop as long as your goal is to profitable.

The ugly truth is that most people just don't want anything with too much substance to it, they want something they can put on and not have to think about.

I understand today's youth is retarded. Doesn't mean I agree with shitting on a record and try to make money off of it. There is no skill in today's music. Show me you have skills and ill respect that. Until then ill continue on with my hate for today's music.

a major percentage of the youth listen to this garbage, HIP POP is what its referred to. Club dance music, with the same message as the other 9 songs that will be played in front of it. I know many youths however that do listen to lupe and cl smooth, and gangstarr still, but, the consensus is not going to change, when it comes to money making and hustling, you have to give the majority what they want.

Production was tight, my brother works in a studio all day, and iM right there with him, but he makes similar music to try to appeal to the masses so he can sell, i told him be himself and do something that may be seen as different, but his comment of course is there is no money in it.

I honestly knew every word dude was going to say in the song, some of which i heard already from someone else. If i were still doing music myself i would let you hear the shit i was on so you could critique it, but it wasn't commercial at all.

Back
Top Bottom