Formula D - PBIR | VFMedia.tv

I decided to do something a little bit different this time around, since I haven't been able to film or edited for a while it felt good to get back to it. My advice of those of you that were able to go to the event is to watch the video all the way till the end you will LOL...promise

I wasn't able to get media access for this event :(. But I hope you ENJOY

WATCH|LIKE|SHARE

[ame="http://vimeo.com/43676501"]Formula Drift - Round 3 - PBIR | VFMedia.tv on Vimeo[/ame]

Awesome music choice. Really gave the video feeling. I would have liked to heard some engines in the back ground though but beggars can't be choosers. :bigthumbu

DSMSpoolin said:
Awesome music choice. Really gave the video feeling. I would have liked to heard some engines in the back ground though but beggars can't be choosers. :bigthumbu

Thanks...yea i was tryig something different..and wanted to highlight the supercharger sound at the end...
Really appreciate the comments

PLEASE SHARE.SHARE.SHARE & LIKE

The transition with the fence post was my favorite. I liked the music choice. Not generally music I listen to but I thought it really worked well in the vid.

Hopefully you can get media next time to get the dang fence out of the way! But overall I thought you did a great job even with the fence there.

the edit was put together well, fence killed the video, i dunno what camera you used but the lack of resolution and overall image quality mainly killed the video for me

KoukiBass14oon said:
The transition with the fence post was my favorite. I liked the music choice. Not generally music I listen to but I thought it really worked well in the vid.

Hopefully you can get media next time to get the dang fence out of the way! But overall I thought you did a great job even with the fence there.

Thank you i really appreciate the criticism it helps me alot!!

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Elliot G said:
the edit was put together well, fence killed the video, i dunno what camera you used but the lack of resolution and overall image quality mainly killed the video for me

My quality was in HD...if you are watching on a mobile device vimeo doesnt give full quality..only on certain connections....give it a watch on your computer....DONT FORGET TO PRESS THAT SHARE BUTTON

Quality is why I was asking what your settings were camera wise. Also what are you using to edit/ what are you rendering as(file type).

And honestly getting media there was no different then what you shot. A better quality lens in the f2.8 range would make it much better also.

I wish my card wasn't broken :( First time I get media for FD and my card takes a shit and I lose everything.

TurboMafia said:
Quality is why I was asking what your settings were camera wise. Also what are you using to edit/ what are you rendering as(file type).

And honestly getting media there was no different then what you shot. A better quality lens in the f2.8 range would make it much better also.

I wish my card wasn't broken :( First time I get media for FD and my card takes a shit and I lose everything.

And you send me your setting for exporting to vimeo for best quality...becuase when i watch it on my phone its crappy but when i wath it on my laptop its good

Back
Top Bottom