Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No Meet at All...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nunook

Driver
In an attempt to improve the drifting community down here, http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10653

I am checking to see if ppl want to start a meet again. If we decide on a day, then Ill post up another poll so we can figure where it should be. Like what county, what area, and with the help of others hopefully we'll get a good spot.

The meets could be every other week, in my opinion. Or maybe once month. Suggestions welcome.

Monthly, I've always suggested BBQs but no one bothered to take iniciative and start something. Weekly... there's towers. Start showing up :)

Vince what happened yesterday?

and i agree with vince, i have been wanting to have a meet for a while now....this meeting people at events has me thinking the sport isnot progressing foward. i like the idea of the meet but i dont think an actuall BBQ would work. too much of a hassle for people to do what they are supposed too. i think a regular meet would be idea at the moment.

Im still confused on y Most of the "drifters" stopped going to DD and started going to sunoco to watch races kinda confuses me i was goin till it was only like 2 outher peopl goin

i would suggest another meet like b4 but im not sure peopel will show?

I feel if we do a monthly meet then that might work out. Like, the last saturday of every month. It gives people a chance to plan ahead and it wont waste gas going every 2 weeks or somthing. Gives people somthing to look forward to at the end of every month.

steak n shake, near the old DD meet, its pretty much in the middle of everyone, food drinks and milkshakers 24 hours....ftw. + PLENTTTY of parking, so ppl can pull in all crooked to show off thier primer'd mismatch'd quarter panel cars... :D

JeepsteR118 said:
Vince what happened yesterday?
yea well I decided to study some more and just grabbed a couple slices of pizza.

I also think a bbq is alittle more trouble.
I <3 steak and shake but Is it really a good inbetween place?
And no offense rwdrift, but towers isn't really a drift scene. also do u think thats a good inbetween spot for everyone.

Anyways as of now, there are only ~11 votes, out of about 1000 ppl on sfl, so for that is it really worth it to start another meet? I want to see if ppl are interested and gonna come.

lets do monthly BBQ
every body brings something, like a someone brings hotdogs, other brings urgers, charcoal etc. we can do this once a month, with no problems.... we can alternate who brings what....lol

How about we do a monthly meet at Aero K Shop with BBQ and a meet....can be at nights or Sundays.......or Saturday nights......or Friday Nights........no cops, or if they ride through, they know the Night Monkeys so its all good....the only problem could be that some of u guys are from down south :( .....its a suggestion! :D

Only 15 Votes!!! I expected to be alot more activity in this thread. Are we Doing this or what? I just got back to states so i don't know if we are still doing Towers or DD?

Please Let me Know!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom