Help Me Go To Nopi Drift Arizona

ienjoydrifting

Aero K Night Monkey
Driver
Hey guys, Id really hate to this but I need to get to nopi AZ and Funds are just not in my favor. If you did not know I traveled to VIR (virginia international raceway) to brake my car before qualifying, WDC in west palm to place second, and recently got my Nopi pro liscense in Dallas TX. Thus my funds are now depleting. I anyone is willing to donate anything it will be greatly appriciated. If I win top 3 I will throw a gangster ass party before Nopi Miami for all of SFLdrifters. 1st place is a 5k payout. So please anything helps. If half of the members on this forum give a dollar it will be enough. But hey, im sure some of you are in the same boat as me with money, so If you have some extra cash help an OG SFLdrifter.

Thank you,

Chelsea "ienjoydrifting" DeNofa

paypal - ienjoydrifting@gmail.com

Donations so far

Whiterabbit
seandean
Dodocius
ZenkiS14
Agent Rice
rwdrift
CobraStngSVT
SPOOLUPRACING
Piner
KRM
I<3F31 PHILLIS <<3333

Last edited:
dude, that payout isnt right... thats the available money including ALL the contengincy sponsor money... and since you cant run both wan li and cooper tires, you cant get it all...

there will be money tho, but dunno how much exactly for just the comp and no contengincy

and im feeling the hurt, i got my card declined at gas stop in middle of night last night... cuz my checking account was dry... fuck, im hitting the savings but that wont last long :(

i hope u get ur ass out here dammit!

Both u guys can do it...don't give up......Boxmod....mad props, i wasn't able to say that before, and chelsea...the AK jet will fly u and ur car out there....hahahaha its on its way!

Ok, I threw down, now the rest of you guys gotta help out a rad motherfucker who's gonna own all these west coast boys out here in AZ.

Chelsea you're buyin me a lapdance in Houston if you dont make it out here :)

Aerok180 said:
Chelsea....when is the event?

Im leaving TX thursday, Ill be in AZ friday morning and Im competing sat. and sun.

whiterabbit7500 said:
few bux sent from me...it not much, but hey, its a gallon of gas :p tear it up out there dude

Thanks for the gallon of diesel!!!!! YOUR THE MAN!!!!

thank you guys!!! Ill do my best to rape face out there. Ive got the force of SFL on my SLIDE!!!!

dunnnnnnn dunn, dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn, dunnnnnnnnnnn, dun dun dun duunnnnnn dunnnnnnn, dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

Chelsea ill send some funds tomorrow.....i gotta wait for them to clear, just made a deposit today!!!!

Aero K Son....REpren' Night Monkey Pro Nopi Drive....hahaha will be right there witcha soon buddy :bigthumbu

AERO-K will fund u son, dont worry, we got yo back!!!!! just rep AK hard son... put some D's ON IT!!!! :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Back
Top Bottom