Honest Criticism at Moroso

Nunook

Driver
Okay guys, I haven't been in an event in a long as damn time. So while Im at moroso I want as much fucking feedback as possible.

Anybody that drifts and is willing can hop in the passenger seat. Tell me afterwards what you guys think. ++++s and -----s definately the bad. I hope to come out of this event with a good understanding of my weaknesses. And I know I have some. Hopefully Ill have less afterwards.

Thanks,.

I don't think you will have that problem - they will be more than willing to SHARE their OPINION ;o)

In other words, be careful what you ask for :)

you have no weakness, you destroy things that would normally destroy your car...i wanna be like you when i grow up lol.

Yes a ninja....

Sure vince i'll bash......help you as much as I can with that

cptn nunook! u will do fine bro, i will try and get a good outside view of how ur cars reacting to give u some reports, if u know how its acting then u can try to react differntly or whatnot

thatswhatshesaid.png

What if the rain is so strong right........it is coming down so hard right........and the lake or where ever the alligators chill right..........what if it got flooded right..........maybe, just maybe the alligators might come on the track,......... :eek:

I was watching an ITA race where an FC went into the water (barely). It was a friend of a friend's team so I went into the cold pits with him to check it out. When they pulled it out and opened the hood, there was a big ass water moccasin there. Swamps are crazy.

Aerok180 said:
What if the rain is so strong right........it is coming down so hard right........and the lake or where ever the alligators chill right..........what if it got flooded right..........maybe, just maybe the alligators might come on the track,......... :eek:

Thatd be awesome. Instead of cones... gators.

Back
Top Bottom