I'm an expert on the Gheyz

s14fbs

Spectator
x sent me this last night.........

i need ur advice... lets say ur and ur best friend r at his house spendin the night or whatever...and u sleep with him in his bed cuz it big enough that both yall can and not be on top each other...
but in the middle of the nite u realize thats hes touchin ya... not like his arm is streched and just there but like hes kinda pokin ya and rubbin ur back and shit... but u dont bring it up till the next day...
after u go back home he asks y u rnt textin him like yall normly do...
still fallowin?
yeah hah
you say caz u were touchin me in ways that r fuckeed up. he says wtf u talkin bout... then u explain wgat he did... he then text bac sayin sorry a milion times and that he must been dreamin it was a girl or someshit and hes really fucking sorry and it wasnt on purpose and now he feels like shit cuz he feels he fucked up yalls close friendship...
and even tho he said all that u dont talk to him for the rest of that day...
what wloud u do?
nevermind
sorry i bothered ya
would or wouldnt?
oh ok so i sld just let it cool off for a day or too and then talk to him
naw i kno...
thats y im kida like wha tthe fuck do i do... cuz i know it wasnt on purpose...
i kno it wasnt
hes like the biggent homo phobe i seen...
just feel violated...
like... he must of thouight it was a girl but i was on my side and rolled over and i felt him feel my hip and i was asleep too so i didnt prosses it till he reached my dick... and i think he may have woke up and realized it was me cuz he pulled away real quick
but then i rolled back over thinki t was an accident fell asleep... half our later hes rubbin my back... idk if he was asleep to or not...
2:40 AM
its just seriouly fucked up... and idk if i can still trust him in my bed at nite again
aight
thanks bro...
ttyl

Of course I did. Now you're gonna pin your honky ass shenanigans on a Cuban from Miami? You're full of shit, Charles.

... are we really doing another one of these stupid assss threads...

Yeah but it's still posted on sfldrifters.com. Not to mention the off topic section is filled with gay encounters.

Regardless of all the other proof/accusations, Michael Jackson sounded like a pedo when he admitted to having boys sleeping in the same bed as his. You let men sleep in yours. The only time men should share beds is out of necessity. Send your friends to the floor or a sofa or a love seat and these problems won't exist.

...and:
s14fbs said:
but in the middle of the nite u realize thats hes touchin ya... not like his arm is streched and just there but like hes kinda pokin ya and rubbin ur back and shit... but u dont bring it up till the next day...

So you basically sat there and let your friend cop feels on you all night while he was sleeping and you were awake, and you're worried he's gay? :ghey:

Regardless of all the other proof/accusations, Michael Jackson sounded like a pedo when he admitted to having boys sleeping in the same bed as his. You let men sleep in yours. The only time men should share beds is out of necessity. Send your friends to the floor or a sofa or a love seat and these problems won't exist.

...and:

So you basically sat there and let your friend cop feels on you all night while he was sleeping and you were awake, and you're worried he's gay? :ghey:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

thats what im saying but i dident say much cause i was laughing so hard

thats what im saying but i dident say much cause i was laughing so hard

he was rubbing your back and grabbing at you.. and you sat there and took it??????

UM.. this was prob something you should have never mentioned to anyone.......

he was rubbing your back and grabbing at you.. and you sat there and took it??????

UM.. this was prob something you should have never mentioned to anyone.......

this wasent me has nothing to do with me somebody i know in my town was asking me for advice what to do

Back
Top Bottom