ISIS Coilover Review!

Prove It

Alrighty, so after 2 weeks of waiting I finally got my coilovers from ISIS aka Enjuku Racing. There has been alot of hate or alot of love for this company, and I came in hearing both the pros and cons, but i decided to give ISIS a try and see how there products actually were. Before we get to the pics, lets just say WOW, coming from springs to coilovers was the best thing i have ever done, I recommend any one who is still on springs to convert. The big topic is people have springs because of the fact that coilovers are so expensive, well that was the case for me, as is alot of people. Save up a little more and get yourself a set of these. Anyways, iv'e ridden in alot of 240's with decent coilover setups from Megan Racing to Ksport. Those both being 800+ coilovers, i found the ISIS coilovers just as equal if not better. Now if your looking for your coilovers to go "Hella" low then these are probably not for you, but on 17's you will have no wheel gap. I have stock 15's and have very little gap even though they are Maxed Out and my tires are meaty as fukkk. If I wanted to i could have taken a collar out and gone lower, but for me i don't want to hear my tires rub every turn or slide. As for Sliding, they were awesome. Very little body roll. If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask. And if your not going to say something positive, KEEP IT OUT OF THIS THREAD.
All in All i'm very happy and ISIS FTW

Here are pics and better one's to come of install when friend stops being lazy and uploads them. and i'll actually have a video of me sliding on them in 2 weeks or so. Cheers

000_0010.jpg

Looks weird because my tire pressure is not equal and camera is tilted

000_0012.jpg

100_0066.jpg

100_0067.jpg

Rear
100_0070.jpg

Front
100_0072.jpg

is that fully maxed like shock bottom out or what cause it should go way lower then that

then its not maxed out

im not to sure of what your asking. but to clarify the HEIGHT adjustment is maxed out. they will not go any lower unless i took a collar or 2 out. you can't bottom out the shock without getting a shorter spring...

Looks good, most likely i'm buying a pair by May. i'm going to jump on this bandwagon.:)

do itttt. you wont reget it. I love mine so far. If i have any problems i'll let you know =)

Last edited:
yeah yeah yeah ill post the pictures soon

and i was honestly very impressed with them..
ill try to get to it tonight

and as always the customer service at enjuku was top notch!

Back
Top Bottom