Late Night E36 M3 DRIFTING - On Ramp - VIDEO!

David A

Driver
Well, it was a little wet from earlier today and my buddy and I didn't get a chance to record anything in the day time so we stopped back at the on ramp that I did earlier in the day and tried to get some late night video.

My camera isn't that great and Google Video really messes with the quality...but something is better than nothing...

Anyway, the speed was pretty much top of 2nd gear (45-55mph sliding) and I had two of my friends try to follow me the first two times in his TA but his tires are done and you'll see that he almost spun on the second on ramp slide...sorry for the language...I didn't edit anything and it's just raw video.

Also, my camera died while uploading and I still have 2 more clips (the two best of the night) that I need to capture off of the camera...I'll try and get them up tomorrow...

The ramp itself gets a little tricky at the top - it's a lot easier to do in the dry because you can carry more speed to the top and hold it but the rain makes for a fun challenge. :)

Here's an aerial view of the ramp itself...

ramphq7.jpg

Here's the link to the google video:

*NWS LANGUAGE* (Mute it if you don't want to hear...)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4107152278525747098

And here's the link to download the full quality...right click and save as, please! :)

http://www.rossrodgersphoto.com/Onrampdrift.wmv

"I started drifting it son! I started drifting that shyt!" - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good stuff man, that ramp looks like fun. You should hit it up again and record in the daylight. :bigthumbu

me and josh hit that ramp, its crazy i havent gotten to fully drift it, but it was fun as hell just flying down it with the rears wanting to come out

wait it looks like a different exit, the one i hit was in between bonita and naples right off 75, but that one looked a tad different. thats not alico and 75 is it?

Take A Look At Marten Luther King And Turnpike Exiting Going South Bound Much Funner And Alot More Thecnical Since Ther Is No Gaurd Rail And It Gouse Up Hill To About 20 Ft Drop To A Wall Mad Fun

But Nice Bro Thats Tight Work Whole Ramp In The Wet.... Nice

POLE-POSITION said:
THAT VIDEO WAS GAY AS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody should have been at Moroso.

Hahah...I went to auto-x instead. I beat up on a few STis and EVO's in STU...:)

Glad you guys like the video!

Back
Top Bottom