Looking for my s13 Silvia I sold last year

you coulda gave him the car and not the title....i know you explained yourself. im just sayin

good luck getting your money back...not gonna be easy tho

It's more complicated than that. I left for thailand and left the car at my house with the title signed in the glove box parked in my garage knowing I wouldn't be back for a year to sign it over. Here is his license plate number though. g28 9qr

It's more complicated than that. I left for thailand and left the car at my house with the title signed in the glove box parked in my garage knowing I wouldn't be back for a year to sign it over. Here is his license plate number though. g28 9qr

Why would you leave a signed title in your car???

But this really does suck so i hope you get your money..good luck bro

Im sure he left it there so when his friend sold the car for him, he didnt need to go crazy looking for the title. This could happen to anyone on this forum, shit happens and espically when your overseas and you can't have complete control of everything.

Hope everything works out for you dude.

Dang zack your still having this problem the guy showed up 2 a Cfrc event awhile back i talked to him for a little bit I'll ask Adam he knows the kid I'm pretty sure

As far as ive heard rich sent a money order to your dad and it was cashed..
And I know rich is a good guy, I have never seen rich be dishonest about anything ever..
I'm sick of people asking me if I know him, yes I know him, yes I still talk to him, no I will not help you get money out of him.
And no one is going to hit rich.

I already asked Adam he said he doesnt talk to the kid anymore but if you see Richard again stick him in the face for me lol.

Sorry to inform you bro, that money is gone, your dad cashed it for back rent. Rich has a receipt for a cashed money order in your dads name. Sorry things didnt work out the way you wanted and the car got sold, but you arent getting a penny out of Rich. He's a good guy and he isnt trying to fuck you. So you need to go talk to your padre if you want your cash.

For the Record, I know him, I have his phone number, and he was at my house 2 days ago.

And if anyone tries to lay a hand on Rich be it at cfrc or anywhere else I will personally beat you within an inch of your life. Hitting people is a childish way to solve your problems, but its not beneath me.

Quit stirring shit, he explained the situation to you several times and hes done talking about it. Thats why hes avoiding you. It is in your best interest to let it go.

Sincerely S. Tristan Drury ;)

Sorry to inform you bro, that money is gone, your dad cashed it for back rent. Rich has a receipt for a cashed money order in your dads name. Sorry things didnt work out the way you wanted and the car got sold, but you arent getting a penny out of Rich. He's a good guy and he isnt trying to fuck you. So you need to go talk to your padre if you want your cash.

For the Record, I know him, I have his phone number, and he was at my house 2 days ago.

And if anyone tries to lay a hand on Rich be it at cfrc or anywhere else I will personally beat you within an inch of your life. Hitting people is a childish way to solve your problems, but its not beneath me.

Quit stirring shit, he explained the situation to you several times and hes done talking about it. Thats why hes avoiding you. It is in your best interest to let it go.

BHAHAHAHAHAHA where did you get that bull crap story from I talked to richard 2 in the past year on the phone after I got his license plate number and address he finally talked to me and said he didnt have the money so try and come get it from him. The money order crap is a complete differnt story he tried to pay me when i was still in america with the car and i told him i never got it and thought he was lieing. So you made that crap up I guess because i was still in the US when he sent that retard.

As for Adam I thought you told me you didnt talk to him anymore now. Why are you defending him when hes in the wrong even Josh Baker even said he owes him money so if people are messaging you to see if you talk to him maybe thats saying something like he isn't what your making him out to be on here sure hes your friend be biased and defend him but he still didn't pay me $1300. So I aint dropping this stuff

Last edited:

Can i be ur friend ?? that way when someone want to jump on me you can be there for me and bit the shit out of them ?? plzzzzzzzz. lol

Just tell him to scan and post the receipt and this will end. Even if he doesn't post it your still not getting your money

hmm you do make a good point it won't help me get my money, but I would like to see this receipt he tells everyone he has. Also never say I wont get my money I make dog the bounty hunter look like child lol j/k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom