MARCH 10th SUN LIFE OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

What did u think of the event?
Likes/dislikes?
What can we do to make it better?
What did u think about running 2 Tracks?
Car Show?
Live Music?
Kickoff Party/Gokarts?

Awesome event and well organized in my eyes.

Lack of stands will probably big the biggest complaint.

The sound system could use some work so that it doesn't come out so distorted when your on the mic.

$4 for a drink was outrageous but I presume that was on the stadiums behalf.

Obviously try not go set up K rails on the initiation point, and if its a must run them parallel to the track not perpendicular.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Oh and better crowd control. Noticed a lot of people sneaking into the pits through the media area early on, seem like you guys got a handle in it pretty quickly though

What did u think of the event? i cant say
/dislikes?that i didnt make it to this one
What can we do to make it better?tie me up and throw me in the trunk till we get there
What did u think about running 2 Tracks?awesome if i was there
Car Show?its just a show u see 1 , u seen them all
Live Music?
Kickoff Party/Gokarts?with 600cc+ motors fuck yea

What did u think of the event? I thought it was organized great awesome time even though i couldnt drive :(

Likes/dislikes?

likes: DJ was great, two tracks gave everyone ALOT of seat time and seemed a great layout out both of them

DISLIKES: As Elliot g stated three bleacher only for a ton ofspectators??? that seemed horrible, people were lined up over each other to see both track and i felt like some just left because they couldnt see
the sun lol

What can we do to make it better? more bleachers, dyno day maybe?

What did u think about running 2 Tracks? good layout

Car Show? didnt really pay attention to it

Live Music? both the live band and dj were good .

Kickoff Party/Gokarts? had a great time. it was sweet!

Last edited:
Good over all. 2 tracks seemed to shuffle the crowd. Seems like the next one will be bigger if you use the same venue. Stadium pricing for drinks did suck but food trucks were a good call. Vendors should of been closer to the action. MYCU did very well.

COULD OF MADE A KILLING SELLING SUNBLOCK! lol:shady:

more stands I think was the only issue, as already stated before, other than that the event was pretty cool

Awesome event and well organized in my eyes. Thank you

Lack of stands will probably big the biggest complaint. We did triple the amount from last time but once again this was a problem since about 9:30 am we will have even bigger next time

The sound system could use some work so that it doesn't come out so distorted when your on the mic. our system is pretty old and we will be upgrading

$4 for a drink was outrageous but I presume that was on the stadiums behalf.yea there is nothing i can do about that

Obviously try not go set up K rails on the initiation point, and if its a must run them parallel to the track not perpendicular. We did this to get cars away from the fence so it would not cause any damage and it was not our best decision

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Oh and better crowd control. Noticed a lot of people sneaking into the pits through the media area early on, seem like you guys got a handle in it pretty quickly though[/QUOTE] We did see the problem and corrected it as soon as possible. its amazing how what some people are willing to do to save $10.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

next time dont pay to win the go kart race.

I did not pay IT WAS FREE!!:D

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

The event sucked!

I assume because u missed it?

The event was probably the best grassroots event FL has ever had. Very well organized, lots of stuff to do for the spectators, and great action. My only complaint was that K-rail, but as you already said, you realized it wasn't the best idea. Trial and error. Other than that, amazing event.

Would have been nice to go back on track after the solo comp while tandem track was down, but I guess we ran out of time or there was an issue running both racks at once? Other then that, event went smooth and the schedule cards really helped to mak sure you were where you needed to be at whatever time

What did u think of the event? it was ok.

dislikes? Alot of wait time for the drifting in my opinion, And crowd control. Also alot of the staff seemed to be miss informed about media / rules.

What did u think about running 2 Tracks? really awesome!

Car Show? meh.

Live Music? Live band wasnt that great. barely herd The singer, guitarist kept missing notes. drummer :rockon::thumbup::thumbup:

Would have been nice to go back on track after the solo comp while tandem track was down, but I guess we ran out of time or there was an issue running both racks at once? Other then that, event went smooth and the schedule cards really helped to mak sure you were where you needed to be at whatever time

1 up for time cards! :bigthumbu

Live Music? Live band wasnt that great. barely herd The singer, guitarist kept missing notes. drummer :rockon::thumbup::thumbup:

The singer and drummer were legit, bummer you couldnt hear him, sounded sick from where I was standing...the guitarist...ehhh...lol

Only things I saw could've been fixed. 1st: tandem guys including myself were coming off the track fast as pretty much everyone loved to kick it back out and hit the outside clip. Way to fix it is make cones for the exit so solo guys don't get in the way when coming off the track. Good thing there were no problems there.

And 2nd. Why was it so quiet on solo competition? Harrison take a break? I think there should've been announcing during that.
Besides those things the event was pretty awesome. This hopefully will be a pretty big Florida drifting series.

The event was great!! Loved the layout and running 2 trackes def allowed for more track time since their were 2 classes.

Only things I saw could've been fixed. 1st: tandem guys including myself were coming off the track fast as pretty much everyone loved to kick it back out and hit the outside clip. Way to fix it is make cones for the exit so solo guys don't get in the way when coming off the track. Good thing there were no problems there.

And 2nd. Why was it so quiet on solo competition? Harrison take a break? I think there should've been announcing during that.
Besides those things the event was pretty awesome. This hopefully will be a pretty big Florida drifting series.

Not sure how your first issue is any issue at all. The track layout was very obviously stated to end at the last front clipping point. The drivers who did extend all the way out like your talking about(while it is fun) was not a part of the track layout. For the specific reason of having enough time to slow down so their wouldn't be any accidents with the solo drivers entering and leaving their course. So if you ask me and I'm sure some others. This shouldn't have been an issue, but became an issue by the drivers who didn't abide by the specified layout an cut off zone.

I am not gonna read the previous post so excuse me if someone already said this...

a free tire machine would be super dope, most a class drivers spend $600+ to drive this event, drive well over 4 hours and max out every credit card possible.

50 dollars to just put on 4 tires, super wack, but we had no choice.

other than that,

HANDS DOWN THE ABSOLUTE BEST EVENT I HAVE DRIVEN IN. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super organized, good crowd, ect ect.. you guys did a hell of a job and i cant wait to drive the next one.

only big complain.... wtf happen to the solo open practice at the end?! (is there a set time when drifting must stop, can there be open practice even after comp is finished, or even during comp for those that just want to drive).... was really looking forward to it. loved the solo layout, and wait time between runs was reasonable. :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom