Miami Skate Spots

Not You

Rad
Driver
Hey dudes, im making a trip down to Miami to go skateboarding for a couple of days and just wanted to know if there was any rad street spots I should hit up that any of you might know of. Or even some parks that dont require a helmet. I like skating pretty much anything but not el toro sized stuff haha. Thanks dudes

^Lmao. Dont forget to keep it safe and wear a helmet! A NEW ONE! I HEARD PLASTIC WEARS DOWN TO TOILET PAPER AFTER 5 YEARS! :laugh:

hit up downtown theres a bunch of random dope spots
Ya that was going to be the first spot I was going to head to. Not too worried about the cops, I got a couple of spotters and im used to getting hassled in Tampa lol.

^Lmao. Dont forget to keep it safe and wear a helmet! A NEW ONE! I HEARD PLASTIC WEARS DOWN TO TOILET PAPER AFTER 5 YEARS! :laugh:
Haha. Ya i never wear a helmet, I just feel uncomfortable and weird. Most helmet parks have tons of groms anyways, I don't feel like getting drilled in the shin by some little dude on a scooter or just shooting his board everywhere lol.

Now when you say "downtown" are you talking about near the VA/university?

Skate the "Miami Marine Stadium" roof top in Key Biscayne right by DT.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=miam...sp=22&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:18,i:199&tx=147&ty=71

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Best roof top view **

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=miam...2&start=62&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:62,i:334

YES! Now that spot is rad! Just hope it's not filled with water when I go lol. I'll bring buckets! Thanks a million dude! Keep em coming!

LMK when you go, shoot me a PM ill be down to go with you. I work right by there at the marina. Yeah hahaha we just gotta make sure it doesnt rain before we go!

Awesome keep em coming! Some of those spots I'm not finding tho. That triangle gap is fucking rad tho, def going there.

Anyone know where these ledges are?
1485.jpg

And how's security here?
Miami-Orange-Bowl.jpg

Oldenburg.jpg

security at the stadium might be a problem lol, but maybe when there isnt a game going on.

ps if you have the balls to skate the triangle gap take vids lol

Back
Top Bottom