Need for Speed SHIFT: Drifting is Official

Wrecked Magazine

needforspeedshift.driftofficial.jpg

Over the last few weeks we have told you that drifting is coming for Need for Speed SHIFT. Not only that, we have played it in a BETA mode and given you our feedback on how excited we are for it. Well EA has released it’s official news that drifting will be in the game with some screen captures of the sport in action. We have it on good authority that Forza 3 will be following up with a very similar announcement!
Source: http://www.needforspeed.com/

More...

awesome, i will probably get it for ps3 since i have the Logitech G25, 900* wheel for the win with 6-speed shifter and clutch!! Hopefully they have the physics and everything worked out properly. :bigthumbu

well see the need for speed games are not meant to be "realistic" with their physics, as taking a 90 degree residential corner at 80mph is quite rediculous. The need for speed games are aimed more for entertainment purposes. Forza on the other hand gets their physics generally right, and are aimed more towards the simulator side of gaming. Therefore, even though nfs shift will have drifting, i dont think it will be nearly as good as drifting on something like live for speed. forza 3 on the other hand has a chance that i really hope they dont blow!!

Back
Top Bottom