Need for Speed: Shift

MiaS13

Driver
the track racing is bearable, but the drifting is DISGUSTING, you'll probably barf all over your controller

just saw the commercail for this game i was kinda impresesd with the game play footage that they showed... but sucks to hear that you say it sucks oh well

no i already have it. if you dwell in games like underground 2, juice and burnout then this game will be right up your ally, but as far as them marketing it as a racing SIM the GT5 and Forza players will be highly disappointed

Im speaking on personal opinion. I like forza and grid. Just cause ign said its a 9 doesn't mean I have to agree.
The germans said hitler was a genious, did we all agree with that?

It didnt get a 9 out of 10 on drifting it got it for all around performance and show. Ill stick to Forza and PGR.

grid is the shit

and a lot of people think forza is realistic, thats bull shit, it doesnt even come close to gt3 in physics. grid is the closest to it. everything else is cow doo doo

i still wanna try this shift game out tho.

grid is the shit

and a lot of people think forza is realistic, thats bull shit, it doesnt even come close to gt3 in physics. grid is the closest to it. everything else is cow doo doo

i still wanna try this shift game out tho.

I dunno brah. I used to be a GT fan, but when the first Forza came out, it was the most on tap racing game on a console until then. 2 years later, Forza 2 and I was completely blown away. The way the cars understeer and oversteer is pretty damn close to what I've experienced in real life. I wish there was a full 900 degree wheel for Forza 2, because I would have bought it for actual drifting practice.

As for GT3, yes, it was a pretty good game, but some things were a little bit off. Weight transfer and suspension load were slightly off. I can peel off the line like hell, and the car wont get bent out of shape like a real car would, where it would start getting sideways. Instead, I can burn rubber in a 1,000 hp Supra in straight line all day without touching the steering buttons. In real life, I would be up against a wall with a 2JZ burning the shit out of my leg.

Don't get me wrong, GT3 had awesome physics for it's time, but when Forza came out, forget about it. Even a game called Enthusia for the PS2 was killing GT3 in physics, and it also had a clutch button.

Back on topic, I am getting NFS: Shift. I liked Pro Street and this looks like a good continuation of that game. When I am not playing Forza, I don't base racing games on exactly how real it is, I just want it to be fun, without being completely unrealistic, but I don't mind if it's a little off, like Grid.

Back
Top Bottom