Need for Speed: Shift

i dont know man, forza felt nothing like real life too me, it kinda felt like the physics from GT4, very twichy with a crazy snap back. the two closest games ive played that felt like the real thing is GT3 and Grid.

i dont know man, forza felt nothing like real life too me, it kinda felt like the physics from GT4, very twichy with a crazy snap back. the two closest games ive played that felt like the real thing is GT3 and Grid.

GT4 was horrible. The car wouldn't even kick out if you tried to do a donut. In Forza 2, once you figured the steering, you start realizing the realism of Forza. The problem comes down to the steering. It simply moves too fast, and that's Forza 1 had even faster steering, but then again, if the steering action was slower like GT3, you couldn't do aggressive entries or fast switchbacks, which bothered me about GT3. The transitions were far too slow, especially on low speed transitions.

But yes, the fast steering action of Forza makes it feel kinda twitchy, but once you get used to it, you realize how realistic the game really is.

friend just got it, it sucks. the physics of the game suck SERIOUS ass. and the game is too easy the cars suffer no damage. it sucks.

FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!!

Yea just got Shift and not very impressed. Track is fun but drifting isnt the best. This isnt one of those games u can be on for hours.

GT4 was horrible. The car wouldn't even kick out if you tried to do a donut. In Forza 2, once you figured the steering, you start realizing the realism of Forza. The problem comes down to the steering. It simply moves too fast, and that's Forza 1 had even faster steering, but then again, if the steering action was slower like GT3, you couldn't do aggressive entries or fast switchbacks, which bothered me about GT3. The transitions were far too slow, especially on low speed transitions.

But yes, the fast steering action of Forza makes it feel kinda twitchy, but once you get used to it, you realize how realistic the game really is.

u gotta watch me and ryan play gt3.... and grid.... we rip shit up.

where do u think i get all my practice from??? lol

Point systems for rating video games is within its category or genre! NFS:Shift is not in the genre of race simulator but racing, LOL!!!

Well, I got the game, and I gotta say, it's not realistic, but it's fun. The drifting is better than Pro Street, but still weak. The racing is where it's at for me. Also, I am all about a game with good car customization, so to me it's fun. Not amazing, just fun. It'll hold me off till Forza 3.

FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!! FORZA 3!!!!!!!!

this

I got it this weekend, it feels like a better grid to me. the drifting takes time to get used to, but i like it, its what prostreet should have been..

this game is raw FAIL! I did get pretty good in the drifting but I had to adjust all the controls and sensitivity, and I find that the S13 is the better 1 to use over the S15, Z33, and mustang.
I also hate the fact that u cant use GT3 like controls for the PS3 version.
I love GRID and I wish I would of use my money for dirt 2 than shift.
I wish the need for speed company would go back to the old school games like hot pursuit and older.

indeed dirt 2 is SICK AS FUCK!!!'

LIKE AS SICK AS the black plague in europe in the dark ages.
or as sick as lil african children with malaria.

SICK !
SICK!

Back
Top Bottom