PBIR Drifting

Prove It

So I am just curious why PBIR stopped doing events? The obvious answer is attendance and drivers. I did not attend the last event where they let everyone run the FD layout, but I heard the turn out was pretty awesome.

With CFRC and Countyline Miami down, I feel PBIR has a chance to make something happen. The key here is to make events once a month or even once bi monthly...

Maybe someone here has some input of why they stopped, ect?

you answered your own question, attendance. its been said plenty of times before. You cant hold one bi monthly, possibly not even month. People will get to used to having it available and attendance will just drop. Maybe if they only had an event a few times a year they would get better turn outs.

People want what they cant have ha

you answered your own question, attendance. its been said plenty of times before. You cant hold one bi monthly, possibly not even month. People will get to used to having it available and attendance will just drop. Maybe if they only had an event a few times a year they would get better turn outs.

People want what they cant have ha

I guess i was just thinking it could be a better turn out with county line down. Literally the only places to go are OSW in Orlando and 3 Palms on the west coast...Far drive for most. I think you are right about maybe do an event quarterly or something.

Yeah, it stinks but its the truth, its all about the $$$$. The costs of having staff, lighting, emt etc for maybe 10 guys that will actually show up and drive if they had it monthly isnt enough. Quarterly might work out a bit better, might be something they would think about setting up but on a preregistration basis so they know they'll have people in attendance.

Back
Top Bottom