Problem

jemadness

Spectator
Ok, I'm having a bit of a problem, recently my car has started to hesitate when i step on the gas.....Since then I have changed out the distributor cap and rotor and spark plugs I had a walbro and a fpr laying around so i installed that as well.....I still have the problem, and it seems as if it gets worse when the car is at normal running temperature, I am running a Ka24de with I/H/E and Sr injectors with 300zx maf. I have heard that a messed up coolant temperature sensor can cause these problems but I am not sure, I'm also not sure what to check next.....lemme know what you guys think.:confused:

Anything?

Last edited:
any help at all is good :bigthumbu

the next thing I am thinking of is checking all the Injectors, for drips and stuff and adding some more grounding cables.......any other ideas would be great!

reg is set to 30psi idle and 40 psi wot..........I think thats right, but the problem was there even before I put the Fpr on....

As far as the injectors go I am going to replace them with 370cc sr injectors rebuilt by Deatschwerks

what ya using to "tune" ur setup???

reg is set to 30psi idle and 40 psi wot..........I think thats right, but the problem was there even before I put the Fpr on....

As far as the injectors go I am going to replace them with 370cc sr injectors rebuilt by Deatschwerks

your running the wrong fuel pressure.

it should be 43psi with the vacuum source removed.

Last edited:
calumsult basic ecu, need a bit of fine tuning though......i was going to use a safc to get it fine tuned

calumsult basic ecu, need a bit of fine tuning though......i was going to use a safc to get it fine tuned

well maybe thats ur problem right there, need to fine tune for the little hick ups ur gettn, safc will help

also check for vac leaks, old hoses crack

Already checked all my vac lines, and the setup was running fine for about 4 months before this started to happen, I have narrowed it down to the injectors now.....so lets see what happens, just sent payment for the injectors today so I should get em by the end of the week, also I wanted to confirm whether the 300zx tt injectors are the same as sr injectors??...I have a few laying around somehwere

Last edited:
Already checked all my vac lines, and the setup was running fine for about 4 months before this started to happen, I have narrowed it down to the injectors now.....so lets see what happens, just sent payment for the injectors today so I should get em by the end of the week, also I wanted to confirm whether the 300zx tt injectors are the same as sr injectors??...I have a few laying around somehwere

injectors are the same shit

Sounds good, but I guess I'll wait till I get the new ones in, the reason those are laying around is because they were bad......Thanks for the info Paul

Back
Top Bottom