running without a tune

booster seat

Spectator
How do you guys think my sr will run with stock maf, t3 turbo, 550cc injectors and stock ecu?

I have a z32 maf waiting to go in too, but i know i'll have to have the ecu flashed or whatever once that goes in, but by adding the t3 and 550's if i keep it on super low boost do you think it will be drivable for a couple weeks? I wont get on the gas or anything lol i will baby it, but i need to put in the new turbo cuz mine has a bad seal, and i cant afford the ecu tune yet, or even just the t3 with stock injectors, maf and ecu? at like 2 lbs lol

If you have a safc then break out the wideband and play with it and just don't boost.

If not then just keep checking. Your oil and wait till you get a tune.

My friend is running t3t4 turbo with stock mat,injectors,ecu. He's running 10psi for like 1 year now and he never had a problem.he even bit the shit out of it...and still running like a beast.but if that was my car..I will go with 7psi of boost

Stick with stock injectors. Boost how ever much you want it won't matter. Injectors 550 and z32 maf need to wait till tune. Replace turbo have fun

Unless u got a MHG (Metal Headgasket) and hopefully some ARP Studs... id suggest keeping the boost low even after the tune.

And you need some kinda fuel controller to put in bigger injectors - or a tuned ECU

Stick with stock injectors. Boost how ever much you want it won't matter. Injectors 550 and z32 maf need to wait till tune. Replace turbo have fun

Bro,my friend put the car on the dyno at 12psi.. And it was running super lean,even if u have stock ecu or injectors...u can't boost whatever u want, I sAy keep it at 7psi until get bigger injectors,Maf and a tune. Gl

why not just wait u can get the car tuned and just run all stock then when it comes closer to getting a tune then install injectors turbo and shit thats seems to make more sence to me
but what do i know i have a ka-t lol

why not just wait u can get the car tuned and just run all stock then when it comes closer to getting a tune then install injectors turbo and shit thats seems to make more sence to me
but what do i know i have a ka-t lol

because the stock has a bad seal and i dont feel like getting pulled over for the car smoking,

and im planning on running like 4 lbs till i put everything else on.. not worried about it running too lean.

do it and enjoy your cooked motor man. if you have stuff waiting to be installed why not just do it all at once?

likewise faggot!

boxxy-trolling.gif

LoL just saw this extremely bad advice... cmon son... More air and same fuel = Lean = BoOm!

Bro,my friend put the car on the dyno at 12psi.. And it was running super lean,even if u have stock ecu or injectors...u can't boost whatever u want, I sAy keep it at 7psi until get bigger injectors,Maf and a tune. Gl

this is the same with the stock t-25 turbo....changing the turbo doesnt mean you cant boost...

seriously, 7lbs is 7lbs on a t-25 or a t3t4. on a t3t4 you can boost up over 20lbs and not on a t25 etc etc but if hes just changing the turbo and doing the maf and injectors when he tunes it, he could boost with the new turbo all day

what would be bad is him changing the turbo and putting in the 550 injectors without some kind of tune or fuel regulator, then i can see something not going right

or am i a complete ignorant online retard?

only if your the cook....

but really, the airflow would be different? isnt a bigger turbo just gonna make you spool slower but be able to boost more psi.

the only difference at 7lbs would be it takes longer to get there...

ps reply here my phone is downloading so i cant read texts

Back
Top Bottom