Ryan Tuerck on isis Parts

Tomei, HKS, isis, they're all the same shit.

Y0UJC.png

My ISIS tension rods held up amazing! ...... (for a few months til i drove down 95 in MEAMI and one snapped while doing 70mph)

Idk, my isis arms held up to smashing a curb at 50mph and staying airborne for 20 feet then smashing back into the road.

But these did not hold up...

1001091439a_115116.jpg

1001091442a_101983.jpg

Oh, and I am still driving on the same arms that were on that car when I wrecked 2.5 years ago. No loose/frozen heims or anything.

damn, that 5zigen and coilover go fuuuuuuccked up. Good to hear about your ISIS arms though.

Not sure about my old ISIS tension rods, they were only on the car a few months, I was driving on 95 just north of 195 or 395 i forget and I was switching lanes, hit a little bump or grate in the highway, nothing out of the ordinary. my suspension compressed, i heard a weird noise and scrape so i thought "fuck" and pulled over immediately. looked under the car and it was just dangling there, snapped right at the threads.

I don't know if id get their arms.. but why not get exhaust, manifold, intercooler, downpipe, etc etc?

that shit will all hold up just fine,

Personally I have an Isis short shifter and an Isis 3-4" exhaust on my s14 and it shifts smooth and sounds like a freight train, no complaints

Back
Top Bottom