Saturday fun at track/cul-de-sac...

I'm heading over there this Saturday.I'll most likely meet up with Josh first then hit up the track. See you guys there...

Off topic but - David A, what kind of tires did you use at the event? I forgot to look but you were making tons of smoke!

I actually had a goofy mix and match of Michelins and Bridgestones on the first few...after that I was running a Michelin and a "Triangle Talon"?

I guess Ill meet you saturday then Kyle. See you all somtime saturday? What time? Because I have work at 5. Might not do too much sliding though, trying to take it easy before I drive it to MIami.

jdm ae86t said:
Sick video. The E36 was pretty hot. I wanna go to that track. I might be in the area on Sunday.........maybe.

Thanks man...glad you like it. Yeah, I'm gonna have to get Serg on here - he just moved down from NYC and is a really cool guy...

I guess Ill meet you saturday then Kyle. See you all somtime saturday? What time? Because I have work at 5. Might not do too much sliding though, trying to take it easy before I drive it to MIami.
Not sure but I'll probably get there around noon or so. I will have Josh give you a call and we'll meet up.

Back
Top Bottom