Serious 350z b

dont think its that UGLY... but whatever, and i thought i saw this car competing or was it a similar z?

This is their V8 350z, they had their Twintubro version out at FD PBIR (legal cage or not, money talks in FD). I'm fan-girl'n over the work put into a drift car. I mean from the air lift system to the paint.

very intense build. motor is sick. i dont like the body kit tho...and seems like he is running a small tire in the rear? i would figure so much work for only a 265 in the rear?

well if this is one of their formula d cars, i would figure its bc of the tire restriction in their weight class.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback and the attention to the thread.

The 350Z is Otto Graven's. He's a South African national competing in the FD series this year. Sadly, the C5R powered Z didn't pass inspection for some or another reason (I didn't bother asking Otto why).

He's competing in his turbo Z, what was intended to be the backup car. He made top 16 at PBIR and we'll see what he does in the next round. We're busy with a local series this weekend - one that he's leading, but he's in the US at the moment so that's left the door wide open in the championship.

Here's Otto in practice at The Wall for the weekend.

249656_224442117579628_100000415243494_794654_370182_n.jpg

When I saw it at PBIR I thought that was another POS 350z with a pointless widebody kit. But after seeing that build thread, totally changed my point of view on that car. Very nice!

you mean to tell me there is more then one of these rediculous widebody 350z??

72.jpg

the workmanship put into the car i can appreciate but if your going to run such a wide body kit, please fit wheels accordingly!

awesome build though!

you mean to tell me there is more then one of these rediculous widebody 350z??

the workmanship put into the car i can appreciate but if your going to run such a wide body kit, please fit wheels accordingly!

awesome build though!

Yeah, there's three of them. Two turbo and one C5R V8. The V8 and one of the turbo ones are in the US at the moment for the FD series, the V8 didn't pass inspection so he's using the 'backup' turbo 350Z as the competitive car.

Here the build of the turbo car:
http://www.sadrift.co.za/2010/11/01/the-birth-of-a-350z-drift-car-part-1/

Back
Top Bottom