Sideways to SEMA - Race Car Road Trip Extravaganza!

ienjoydrifting

Aero K Night Monkey
Driver
Chelsearoadtrip.jpg

I am proud to announce our 2011 trip to SEMA! We will be driving from Orlando FL to Las Vegas for the show! Stops are planned in Atlanta, Ft. Worth, and Albuquerque in between! We will be having parties in each area, so keep an eye out on this page as they get closer! Invite your friends and spread the word! This is going to be insane driving a 600hp caged race car with lexan windows and graphics across the USA!

Come hang out with us at one of the stops.

Who else would drive a race car 5,000 miles round trip. Give us a Like find us during our travels and I will send you a t-shirt with our Sideways to SEMA design! Tell all your friends!! This is going to be RAD!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideways-to-SEMA/103057936471311

Lets blow this up guys! Thanks for your support!

Damn im super jealous! I would love to Roadtrip it all the way there! Have a good time and I hope for you that you don't have a 5 gallon tank in the race car

Wow, i might have considered this had i known sooner. Have fun and upload pix often during the trip.

damn Chelsea...good luck bro! I can't even imagine how your back is going to feel in a bucket seat all the way to Vegas...lol
You should visit my ass in Vancouver bitch!

Damn im super jealous! I would love to Roadtrip it all the way there! Have a good time and I hope for you that you don't have a 5 gallon tank in the race car

lol even if he does have a 5 gallon tank...at 30 mpg in his car...he's stopping every 150 miles? Not that bad, fillups are quick lol

16.8 gallon tank. Hopefully 30 MPG. Thats like 500 miles per fill up. I am sure Ill be stopping more then that to stretch.

Back
Top Bottom