Somedude : Aka Anthony Swan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemadness

Spectator
I had my Hks Turbo timer up for sale and I received a PM from "somedude" saying that he had a hud cluster and harness in working condition that he wanted to trade for it, we did the trade and everything was good, however the cluster does not work and after about 4 weeks of hearing excuses from this guy, I stumbled across the Anthony Swan scammer page on zilvia and saw the pictures, this is in fact the same guy and still has the same car. I just thought I should warn all you guys just incase you come across this tool.

I got a response from him today actually:

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/20072...e-cluster.html

thats the dude he bought it from dude not replying. Only thing is you might have installed it wrong to make it work then it to short out like that. His dads in the hospital and he doesn't have a account on this forum or any forums no more he hates the internet now. you got his digits just text him.

note how he knows everything about the transaction but claims it wasnt him...lol

I'll find a way to get mine, I'm not worried about that.....but i think that the mods should have some sort of IP blocking so that this guy can't just make another account once he gets banned again.

Last edited:
you can always use a proxy to get around the ip ban. ant swan is starting to get just as bad as joker305 if he isnt already on that level

Yea i didn't think about the proxy......but this guy is a clown for sure!

Karma will catch up to him one day, either that or someone that he has screwed over will beat the hell out of him....

i dont know dude, ive dealt with him numerous times and i have no problems whatsoever. he has alwayz stood behind what he was selling to me

Jem was sent a PM stating Trade you a SoHC gauge cluster for the HKS turbo timer. The cluster was sitting in the box packed and taped up still for over a year+. Cluster was bought off zilvia and stored since then. When they meet up he was told AS-IS the cluster was never tested or anything and was still packed with peanuts and everything when handed to him. The Zilvia post said it worked so he was told it worked. Anthony has been on the phone with this kid trying to find ways to give him a refund and he has never called Anthony for over 2 weeks now. When they talked on the phone he installed it himself with the battery still connected. He said when he turned on the key it was working then it shorted out. Sounds like theres a shorted out wire somewhere cause it worked for 15sec. he said then it shorted out so there something wrong with his car not the cluster.

....i just received a text message from anthony swan;

You need to re edit that post you have on sfl and take my tag off there. I'm in the middle of a FBI/ lawsuit against that guy that posted that shit and you need to leave my name off of it. I will press charges against you for threat of my life. you are not loud by law to post peoples tags on the internet

hmmmmm......

Thats not what I said bro, I said every time i turn the key on the display comes on then it goes away......don't try to put this shit on me buddy

Last edited:
it sounds like you have a shorted wire if it shows up then goes away check you dash harness. If it was broken THEN IT WOULDN'T show BUT IT SHOWS then GOES AWAY SOUNDS LIKE A SHORTED WIRE or install went wrong not my fault. you have the org. dudes name on zilvia ask him if it worked cause it was still packed up when given to you wasn't yes so this has nothing to do with Anthony

nothing to say now

Last edited:
^^^^^LOL

but yea, its funny how Ive trying to contact you for 3 or 4 days now and now all of a sudden after this I receive text messages from you....and to coorect you, I told you that I had the battery disconnected and the unit shows the display for a couple seconds and then it fades away, if it were to be connected right now it would do the same thing.

what I want to know is why you insist on handling this like a bitch. Why can't you just man up and accept responsibility for you own actions? I can understand if the guy you bought it off of lied to you, but that does not make this my fault, I was promised a working unit and I did not receive one, that's the fact of the matter.

Also I did not put this post up here thinking that I was going to get paid back, I did itso that you don't have the opportunity to do this to anyone else in the future, because Anthony, your a bitch and I don't expect any other kind of action on your part

Unit was given to you AS-IS and was bought as a working unit you read the Zilvia post. Not my fault you installed it wrong. <br>
When we meet you i told you that i bought it off zilvia as a working unit right? <br>
i told you i never tested it right? <br>
Told you since i didnt test it it was as-is right? <br>
told you i was talking to the guy off zilvia trying to get my cash back and will help you out right? <br>
Said you would take other parts instead but haven't contacted me in weeks right? <br>
You have a ASE Masters Certificate?

you have a short that's all i gotta say cause its getting power but now all the power for some weird reason. whys it lighting up if it was so called broken?

I just talked to this guy one the phone and he has no plans on reimbursing me or anything else, I don't care about the money, but It should be known that he is an insignificant spec of shit that has no character, or any self respect......

isn't funny how this "anthony" kid always has transaction problems???

that kid needs a shotty to the face!

just talked on the phone hes getting his HKS turbo timer back Wednesday. Jemadness will post later that everything is all good now hes out right now.

Ok, I just got back in, Anthony called me and has proposed that he will give me the turbo timer back on Wednesday, after our last talk on the phone i received another call, he apologized and says he is going to set this thing straight......

sound like yet again anthony is a fucktard and was wrong! this fuckn scumbag kid might have been caught this time and this issue is resolved now but hes still scammed others!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom