SR20 or RB25

Status
Not open for further replies.
b16 on spray with twin turbo chargers and a bottom mount supercharger along side tornado intake system> whatever the crap your asking!

SR is better in the sense that it will balance out the car and its much easier to install because you can use stock mounts and drive shaft. As for the RB it weights much more and it disturbs the balance of car a decent amount. When it comes to installing you will need new mounts for motor and transmission, and also a custom drive shaft. Do to the weight of the motor you would need to get the right suspension to stiffen up the front so it can help out and the right tire size and brand to control under steer issues.

I say go for the RB because it can handle more power from factory than the SR. With just intercooler, exhaust and a boost controller you can be at 330-350hp. With an SR with the same simple modifications as I listed for the RB you will be at 230-240hp.

^^this

if ur a beginner, go with an SR, learn the power, save money and go more power. then once ur donewith that setup, sell it, and get an RB.

^^this

if ur a beginner, go with an SR, learn the power, save money and go more power. then once ur donewith that setup, sell it, and get an RB.

i know i would like to do this because i am a beginner but if i do it will be too much money lost at the end because whatever money i put in the SR i would not get back. so i may as well go RB25 from the beginning. right?

1jz for 6 cylinder motor noobz lol, at least you can get parts easier and will last along while. Sr is the easiest and cheapest way to go. There will be 10 people to buy what ever you sell for your sr20, and maybe 1 person to buy your rb stuff.

ell depends on wer u buy it the sr's usually run about 2k and the rb's around 2.5 and 3k depending on where u get it but its definitely gonna be alot cheaper and less of a hassle to install the sr yea your not gonna have as much power but shit people drift n/a ka's and dont have a problem and if its gonna be a drift car its not gonna be all that pretty like a show car or anything so if u want a low budget drift car definitely the sr but if u want alotta power and u have the money then go rb25 or 26

to expensive id rather get a vh45 :D

Last edited:
RB20 theyre like 1,000 bucks. Stock driveshaft and shit works, just get mounts or an r32 crossmember done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom