Summer Slide Fest August 25th!

Bearcat

Driver
THERE IS A MANDATORY DRIVERS MEETING AT 10am. You must be present if you want to drive.
https://www.facebook.com/events/214926731994086/

Welp, here is a link to the facebook page for now. I'll post a flyer up soon.
Solo comp, tandem comp, money, prizes, drift racing, good times. probably gonna put a tarp in the bed of my truck for a sick hot tub. deal with it.

Gates open for drivers at 9am
Gates open for spectators at 10am
We will run till both comps are completed

Tandem comp - Class A Caged Drivers
Entry Fee $75 ($25 goes towards comp payout)and payout will be based on number of drivers
In addition to cash payout 1st place will also get a steering wheel courtesy of Driven Steering Wheels
You Must Pre-Register for the Comp!!! http://cfracingcomplex.com/registration

Solo Comp - B,C,D Drivers
Entry Fee $65 ($15 goes towards comp payout)and payout will be based on number of drivers
In addition to cash payout 1st place will also get a steering wheel courtesy of Driven Steering Wheels
You Must Pre-Register for the Comp!!! http://cfracingcomplex.com/registration

Last edited:
If you do not pre register, it will be an additional $20 at the gate for tandem or solo.
If you do not pre register, it will be an additional $20 at the gate for tandem or solo.

So what your saying is........ in order to avoid the $20 late fee, one must register prior to the days drifestivities.

Or

By pre-registering a driver will receive and $20 discount for this event...

Just trying to help clear up any misunderstandings. Lol

So what your saying is........ in order to avoid the $20 late fee, one must register prior to the days drifestivities.

Or

By pre-registering a driver will receive and $20 discount for this event...

Just trying to help clear up any misunderstandings. Lol

Hi,
It would be totally rad if people came to this and partied.

No skill limit. Driver limit I'm not sure of.
I'm not sure about how many people have pre regged. I'm not in charge of that part.

Anyway I could find out before registering?

Find out what? How many have registered? Just come and have fun.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

There is a mandatory drivers meeting at 10am. You must be present if you want to drive.

I'm just drifting the car with a friend and worried about seat time.

You're the same weirdo that wanted to rent out countyline :chair:
Stop worrying if someone is watching you practice and I'm 100% sure you will get plenty of seat time at any CFRC or countyline event. Now just drive and stop coming up with reasons not to drive. :driving:

Hdy man times are tough ill slide when I feel comfortable. Kindly stfu.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I actually just realized this event was I'm orlando I'm prob not gonna go.

Back
Top Bottom