Sup with this?

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
553182_435074409870531_1652101229_n.jpg

sup?

Yeah I get that but they only speak of drag racing, however, I'm assuming this would affect all other sports taking place at CFRC right?

Yeah I get that but they only speak of drag racing, however, I'm assuming this would affect all other sports taking place at CFRC right?
If the county decides to close the track yes but I doubt they would go to that extent.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Looks like drifting is safe:

CFRC Drifting said:
NO drifting is not in danger of being shut down, but we need everyone's to support the entire complex as a whole, even if drag racing is not your thing. To be honest I for one would like to see them have to shut down some of downtown orlando because of all the support.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/CFRC.Drifting

Think of all the drifting that would move to the streets. They dont want that.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Or racing in general. I just read the drifting being safe part.

It clearly states that ONLY drag racing is stopped. I'm extremely confused as to why you're confused. There are still drift events, auto x, car shows, bike shows. Literally every single event except for drag racing.

It clearly states that ONLY drag racing is stopped. I'm extremely confused as to why you're confused. There are still drift events, auto x, car shows, bike shows. Literally every single event except for drag racing.

Right. I get it. But my assumption is that they want to shut DRAG RACING down because of noise complaints? Since when is drifting not loud? Especially with the v8 bros?

My car is one of the loudest cars that drives there. They went to the neighborhood the other night while I was Drivin, and my car spoke 2db over ambient noise.

I would assume the noise complaints all stem from the rotary drag cars. Regardless, I hate this shit...all of this BS "cracking down" on motorsports garbage

Sooo. Will Cfrc use the drag strip now to make one hell of a high speed entry for drifters ?

ever been to the strip when a open header honda or rotary starts to rev up? Its fucking loud and shitty sounding

ever been to the strip when a open header honda or rotary starts to rev up? Its fucking loud and shitty sounding
Yeah but that's expected. Just like how I expect to cover my ears every time Jeremy Lowe drives by.

Right. I get it. But my assumption is that they want to shut DRAG RACING down because of noise complaints? Since when is drifting not loud? Especially with the v8 bros?

Basically when cfrc was first sanctioned or w/e there was nothing said for the drag racing portion. Everything else is included(auto cross, drifting, car shows), and will be safe. They are annoyed at cfrc in general but can only attack the fact that the drag racing wasn't originally included in the plans. The whole sound thing is just basically some asshole who heard they shut down turner field because of it, and figured they could do it here. Only to find out they couldn't but could atleast get rid of some of the noise.

From what I've heard...

Idk if that makes sense.

I don't Care

yeah i talked to stevo for a good 10 min about it last event and when they built the complex they have a thing from the county for road racing and drifting falls under that class so there clear

but kris is right they were never approved for drag racing by the county so thats what there trying to straightened out.

stevo and donnie made if pretty clear that drifting is going nowhere at this point and is there to stay

Back
Top Bottom