The big rig on its journey

ienjoydrifting

Aero K Night Monkey
Driver
Well I built a trailer and towed the 1300lb beast behind the drift car all the way to PA, from miami. Hell of a trip. One hell of a 3500lb rig, got mo dish on the traila then da whip killa! 13x8 -22!

miatatrip001.jpg

miatatrip002.jpg

I deffinatly needed a bandit for this hoist!

miatatrip006.jpg

miatatrip003.jpg

miatatrip004.jpg

I'm making the same trip this weekend, but its to bring my car down here. How was the ride in the miata and did you do the drive yourself?

i would have drove up with you....just drop me off in Baltimore. i drove my FC from baltimore to Naples and my B16 91 civic hatch from Balitmore to Naples and back.

ps. you really need to lower that trailer......its a 10 out of 10 now with that setup but dropping the trailer would just make it an 11

hey, yea i gotta keep the trailer over 60 or itll blow.

The trailer is getting lowering blocks 2mrw, leaf spring FTW!!!

Head lights are gone... HID driving lights are in, with solid hood.

ienjoydrifting said:
hahahhah, cops wouldnt look twice at you over at the top secret drift spot!!!! you would blend right in. :laugh:

hope you did well in NJ. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
i really hope that hood latch is on there good. there is a silicon kinda spray that you can buy and apply it to the electrical connectors so they stay water proof. I dunno if you have gotten any of those gremlins yet.

How much dose your car weigh, on a scale now.

Did you put the larger turbo kit on?

hahaha chelsness is f.uckin rad, have a safe trip broheim, holla before the dippage

Back
Top Bottom