The Miami Grand Drift Challenge August 7-8 at the Miami GP RACEWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, i hear less whining from the 10 yr olds at my work.

no one has to drive this. the event says cage, firesuit, helmet. do it or dont drive? who cares how dangerous it is or isnt, its the rule the venue and event have established.

yea its hot, yea its not that fast, we get it. insurance in america sucks, deal with it and drive - or sit on the bleachers with shorts/sandals and a little pink drink with an umbrella in it.

at least its somewhere different to drive and its gonna have dude on dude action.

yep completely agree with this right here

and yes i will be there to compete thanks moe for holding an event just for the big dudes cant wait to make an exciting show for the spectators

seriously, i hear less whining from the 10 yr olds at my work.

no one has to drive this. the event says cage, firesuit, helmet. do it or dont drive? who cares how dangerous it is or isnt, its the rule the venue and event have established.

yea its hot, yea its not that fast, we get it. insurance in america sucks, deal with it and drive - or sit on the bleachers with shorts/sandals and a little pink drink with an umbrella in it.

at least its somewhere different to drive and its gonna have dude on dude action.

Haha I'm just mad at our country's lack of personal responsibility. Nothing against the event. It just seems retarded, but I'll do it.

just wondering since im not even planning on putting a roll cage in my car, as i have a perfect interior and will not do that to it, what events doesnt require a roll cage...?

just wondering since im not even planning on putting a roll cage in my car, as i have a perfect interior and will not do that to it, what events doesnt require a roll cage...?

Single run practice events. Those will be the only ones you'll be able to run until you realize a perfect s14 interior is still a shit house from 95-98.

Single run practice events. Those will be the only ones you'll be able to run until you realize a perfect s14 interior is still a shit house from 95-98.

yeah but since i use the car for a daily driver and have everything working in it, and im getting the seats redone in black leather, i dont want to make it look uncomfortable inside.

yeah but since i use the car for a daily driver and have everything working in it, and im getting the seats redone in black leather, i dont want to make it look uncomfortable inside.

Then get another car to beat on. But yeah, totally putting lipstick on a pig.

If you just want drift practise without goin full cage , just sign up for auto x events at moroso , they use a bigger faster go kart track, and you don't need a race car, that's what I do, it's mad fun , and the auto x people think your crazy for taking your sweet time around the track...And it's like $30-40

If you just want drift practise without goin full cage , just sign up for auto x events at moroso , they use a bigger faster go kart track, and you don't need a race car, that's what I do, it's mad fun , and the auto x people think your crazy for taking your sweet time around the track...And it's like $30-40

sounds like music to my ears, ill get in touch to get more details about it...

is this AT MIAMI GP>?
isnt that track TINY. it is for carts. ive driven that shit on a gokart and it barely makes it... lol
did they change the track or something?

on the bright side is really close to my crib., and next to the TREANGELLL> for the nigus with no cage after the event.:p

Thiiiiiiiis

pics of track?

Will post the layout tomorrow.. Some changes are taking place. Please be patient

Moe

yeah i want it too be legal but dont want door bars right now. thanks for the info gonna start working on it asap

Class B driver requierments added:bigthumbu

Why must we have cages and suits!?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Please see Class B driver requeirments

awesome how my car is on the flyer, i just noticed it. I gotta bust my ass to get ready, im gonna try my hardest!

LOL You gonna have to rep the flyer now.. Mr Raffi's come back!!!

Damn I need a cage and a suit! Damn bills, this sounds like it's gonna be good

See Class B driver requierments

is this AT MIAMI GP>?
isnt that track TINY. it is for carts. ive driven that shit on a gokart and it barely makes it... lol
did they change the track or something?

on the bright side is really close to my crib., and next to the TREANGELLL> for the nigus with no cage after the event.:p

Sergio I had alittle tryout/demo. There should be a video or two on sfl.

I picked them out allready but will consider your help..

How about media?

Please pm me your credentials

Because it's on a super dangerous gokart track!!!

this is the one on a gokart track right?

Yes it is the go-kart track.. I will provide pictures of the layout tomorrow

umm... you need a cage to tandem at Desoto too bro.

edit: nevermind, thought that was just for tandem and still thought it was dumb. Whatever, I have all the stuff, but insurance, etc etc is retarded. Seriously, roll cages and fire suits to go 30mph on a go kart track by yourself??? Jesus christ...

Just added a Class B drivers for those driver that do not have a roll cage or a firesuit

so this is not a tandem event?

Tandem event for Class A drivers ONLY!!!!!!

Moe, i kinda agree with jeremy. i mean, i understand the roll cage for tandem, but fire suits? its too date hot man, and i know ur trying to keep it professional, but its not a major pro event or demo, so i personally think fire suits is unneccessary. i mean we still should need to wear long pants tho. i dunno. my two cents. like jlowe said i have all that too so im not really worried. ill still be there driving. but at the same time, it is a go-track. its running distance for ER to get too if there was a fire or freak accident.

See Class B driver requeirments:bigthumbu

how are you gonna fit 2 cars around some of those turns

The layout is not the same as the google maps pciture lol

yep completely agree with this right here

and yes i will be there to compete thanks moe for holding an event just for the big dudes cant wait to make an exciting show for the spectators

Haha I'm just mad at our country's lack of personal responsibility. Nothing against the event. It just seems retarded, but I'll do it.

lol @ the picture being forbidden by imageshack

Flyer is being updated

lol moe should just host the flyer here on SFL...

Flyer is being updated

ya like put an addy on the flyer, i cant find that spot for shit. i dont know new cuba.

Flyer is being updated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom