ULTRA 2013!

NMB-Slider

Spectator
IMG_0534.jpg

Who's going and discuss..

Guys they go out on sale today at 1pm. The early birds are 150, advance general admission is 229 , regular 299. VIP is 750. Combo weekend is 574.

I got my ticket is because I signed up to subcribe to them and that's how they sent me an email saying subscribers will have access to tickets today at 1pm.

So now for those that's want to try and get them today 10/17 they will be released at 1pm!!

I'm trying to buy tickets for the second weekend now also.

$110 service fee charge I have no clue :(

You shouldn't be talking lol.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

I've actually been saving JUST for this event.

well ur just going there to look at lights....listen to music with no lyrics...and roll balls (not that i care or judge)......i could just pop a molly drive to the beach jamming out ad i have a waaaaayyy better time myself. its all preferece but i wouldnt pay more than $30 to see ANY house dj live..........plus i just hate the music

posting that price for concert tix on a site about a racing community that would eat worms to save money for the car... whaddyaexpect?

Yeah about that.. Im not trying to drift anytime soon or buy another pos. (cough cough) I go out hang out/chill like most of you do. Help out at events like I have done before plenty of times. Go ahead talk your trash "oh so why am I on here" blah blaah blaah suck it. Yet you see me mostly at the local events helping out in every way I can.

Most of you end up spending about the same or more money in one event and what do you guys get out of it? A silly trophy? Fun time?

I just posted this up to see who's actually going.

Ill leave this here. Bitches on top of bitches. Girls making out with trees now thats whats up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom